Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road Tripping in Diapers

Default Road Tripping in Diapers

So, I often take advantage of my trips between school and home for holiday breaks to wear diapers much more obviously than I usually would. When I don't have good diapers, I'll usually layer 3 or 4 drugstore genetic adult diapers. The thickest I've ever been diapered during a trip was a layering of a medium and large Bambino Bellisimo. However, I've never worn for a total with anyone else in the car. I was just curious about any fun or unfortunate road trip experiences. What stories or plans do you have to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    So, I often take advantage of my trips between school and home for holiday breaks to wear diapers much more obviously than I usually would. When I don't have good diapers, I'll usually layer 3 or 4 drugstore genetic adult diapers. The thickest I've ever been diapered during a trip was a layering of a medium and large Bambino Bellisimo. However, I've never worn for a total with anyone else in the car. I was just curious about any fun or unfortunate road trip experiences. What stories or plans do you have to share?
    I recently took a trip from where I live in Western Oklahoma to Hutchinson, KS. I can't remember but I think it was about a six hour drive. I figured it would be better if I was diapered for the drive, so I wouldn't have to stop. It did make things nice. I did have to stop about half-way there, so I could change.

Other than that, the only diapered road trips I've been on are just drives to Oklahoma City (hour and a half - to two hours; depending on where I'm going), to go see a movie. I'll wear on the drive, and then stay diapered for the movie, so I don't miss anything.

I always wear a diaper on my trip home from school on the weekend. It makes the 2-hour ride much more comfortable. If I don't have a disposable, I will just wear my cloth diaper and plastic pants.

I've never been able to use a diaper while driving. And the few times I've managed to go while just sitting there parked, the angle I usually have my seat set at makes it feel like I'm going to leak any second (everything runs straight to the leg openings).

pepsicolaisgreat

About 5 or 6 months ago I was driving my dads 2003 Ford Taurus from kansas to Arkansas a 500 mile drive and wore a bambino Teddy.

I drink coffee on every long drive and especially at night like that trip was. I drove through the night and arrived in Arkansas at 2:30 AM

I did use the toilets when possible "by sliding the snake out the side of the diaper to urinate". But wore the diaper so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of a full bladder and no restroom in sight for miles.

I'd just release a little at a time when I felt my bladder get full.

Wearing the diaper Made the trip much more enjoyable.

I won't go on a long trip without a diaper.

Went on a long road trip to Cali. I wear 24/7, but when I stopped for coffee at starbx i changed in their bathrooms. Easy since its a single bathroom with a locking door.

CrinklySiren

Ive driven to Disney with friends in the car and diapered, it was fun wet it and everything. Changed out of it when we got to the hotel :P

I drive 5 hours to Boston a number of times every year and always wear a molicare super plus. I never stop, and haven't ever had to stop for a change. I recently had to drive upwards of 8-10 hours and went with an X-plus. Worked great. Honestly though, I wish it was as easy to stop and change as it was for little kids. Being in the same diaper so long gets uncomfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21 View Post
    I drive 5 hours to Boston a number of times every year and always wear a molicare super plus. I never stop, and haven't ever had to stop for a change. I recently had to drive upwards of 8-10 hours and went with an X-plus. Worked great. Honestly though, I wish it was as easy to stop and change as it was for little kids. Being in the same diaper so long gets uncomfortable!
    This is why I haven't ever done this. A five hour drive doesn't call for a diaper in my case. Eight to ten might but more than likely, I'll just go afterwards. My 13-14 hour drives do generally require a bathroom break but I also prefer to get out at least once and walk around, so I might as well do something practical while stretching my legs.

I think the reason that I enjoy it so much is the privacy of my own car. As a college student in a fraternity house, I don't get much of it, so I take what I can get. Also, because I'm in the privacy of my own car, I don't have to cover them up much if at all so I can be much more comfortable without completely focusing on hiding them.