Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Bambino got on the drawing board?

Default What is Bambino got on the drawing board?

You insider guys must know something.....its been about 9 months since the bianco diaper appeared... and they said to expect some newer products...

I mean abuniverse just debut a new line of diapers so it would make sense to compete with them by countering it..

they are just enjoying being the most popular diaper available, and keeping profits in the economy.

They don't have a big customer base. Even I am a AB and I don't really plan on buying them at all. It just costs WAY to much. Really it cost over 20 dollars just for 8 diapers. That's pretty stupid I think.

So I'll stick to X-plus or Dry 24/7's.

I'm not an AB, so I'm not part of the target crowd, and even if I was I'd probably not buy them since they are expensive, VERY expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Really it cost over 20 dollars just for 8 diapers. That's pretty stupid I think.
    well, for a case of smalls you can get 64 diapers for 70 dollers. seems like a good deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    well, for a case of smalls you can get 64 diapers for 70 dollers. seems like a good deal to me.
    I imagine most tbs would NOT want to be ordering in bulk. It might be slightly noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Yet all cases of Dry 24/7 cost 75 dollars, and that's for 72 of them. I also think buying Abena X-plus diapers from XP medical would still be cheaper then those bambino's as well. Then you have the problem that most people will need medium sized.

Ah...my cloth diapers once purchased only cost me the price of washing. But then I like to feel wet, probably because I was left wet when I was a baby until I was adopted by my responsible parents at the age of 2+.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by sniper14th View Post
    I imagine most tbs would NOT want to be ordering in bulk. It might be slightly noticeable.
    Actually, I have heard over and over again that most ABDL businesses base their business and rely on the wallets of the middle aged men into this, because they are the most likely to spend the big bucks and in large quantities.