Thread: Hello everyone

Talking Hello everyone

Hey folks!

New to diaper interests, but not new to special interest groups, having been an avid men's underwear lover since my teen years.

Outside of that, I'd say my main other passions are discovering new music, including going to as many gigs as I can, watching and reading sci-fi and fantasy TV/movies/books, and playing video & tabletop games. I'm no sports fan but I do drag myself out for a half-hour jog every other day to try to keep myself in some sort of shape other than round. I do have a weakness for good bourbon and aged rum too!

I joined here having found a few AB/DL tumblr sites and found them to be more interesting to me than I expected.

So far my forays into DL & wetting have been a handful of times jumping in the shower with my undies still on and wetting before turning the water on, and once padding some briefs with a folded up terry towel and attempting (and failing) to use the makeshift diaper while laying on my bed.

Hopefully I'll find a thread I can chime in on other than this one!

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by milesbriefs View Post
    Hey folks!

New to diaper interests, but not new to special interest groups, having been an avid men's underwear lover since my teen years.

Outside of that, I'd say my main other passions are discovering new music, including going to as many gigs as I can, watching and reading sci-fi and fantasy TV/movies/books, and playing video & tabletop games. I'm no sports fan but I do drag myself out for a half-hour jog every other day to try to keep myself in some sort of shape other than round. I do have a weakness for good bourbon and aged rum too!

I joined here having found a few AB/DL tumblr sites and found them to be more interesting to me than I expected.

So far my forays into DL & wetting have been a handful of times jumping in the shower with my undies still on and wetting before turning the water on, and once padding some briefs with a folded up terry towel and attempting (and failing) to use the makeshift diaper while laying on my bed.

Hopefully I'll find a thread I can chime in on other than this one!

Miles
    Welcome to adisc milesbriefs! You certainly gave a good introduction. Are you a musician or just like to go and listen at gigs? You don't list your age but rather than using a towel are you able to buy diapers a local pharmacy or store? I like movies and books too. Which one are your favorites? Like you said, there are lots of threads here to comment on. Jump right in and get started!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Are you a musician or just like to go and listen at gigs?
    I don't play or write music, no. Unless you count a few years of learning the violin as a kid.

You don't list your age but rather than using a towel are you able to buy diapers a local pharmacy or store?
    I'm an adult and have in fact already ordered some diapers online. If I'm very lucky they'll arrive today.

I like movies and books too. Which one are your favorites?
    Oh boy that's a big question! How about I answer something easier? I'm currently working my way through the ASoIaF series of books, and the last film I watched was Oblivion.

good bourbon and aged rum
    Not a whiskey fan here though I have done my best to educate myself in the ways of Scotch. Old rum, though is a different matter. My parents brought back an 8year old rum by Flor de Cana and it really puts a mundane Bacardi white to shame.

Hiya Miles!

Another tabletop gamer! awesome! What system do you like best? Also what music and fantasy do you like? I'm a big Song of Ice & Fire fan myself, and I love the Dresden Files.

Yeah, I joined here after looking through some tumblrs too. This place just seemed... nicer, safer some how than most of the internet?
    *reads*
    Gotta love some wet undies too...the cuter the undies the more fun they are to wet! (I can't believe I just wrote that and it's actually on topic e.e)
    *reads*
    Hmm, what's your favorite bourbon? Love me some knob creek but cheeses it's expensive!
    Anyway welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Not a whiskey fan here though I have done my best to educate myself in the ways of Scotch. Old rum, though is a different matter. My parents brought back an 8year old rum by Flor de Cana and it really puts a mundane Bacardi white to shame.
    Flor de Cana is good. My personal favourite, even though it's not the finest, is Havana Club. Angostura do some nice aged runs too.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Hiya Miles!

Another tabletop gamer! awesome! What system do you like best? Also what music and fantasy do you like? I'm a big Song of Ice & Fire fan myself, and I love the Dresden Files.

Yeah, I joined here after looking through some tumblrs too. This place just seemed... nicer, safer some how than most of the internet?
    *reads*
    Gotta love some wet undies too...the cuter the undies the more fun they are to wet! (I can't believe I just wrote that and it's actually on topic e.e)
    *reads*
    Hmm, what's your favorite bourbon? Love me some knob creek but cheeses it's expensive!
    Anyway welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you.
    D&D4e is the only system I've really played a lot of, though I have had forays into 3.5 & Next. I'd go for Elijah Craig or George Dickel as bourbons of choice, though with them being quite pricy I often just have Jim Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by milesbriefs View Post
    Flor de Cana is good. My personal favourite, even though it's not the finest, is Havana Club. Angostura do some nice aged runs too.

D&D4e is the only system I've really played a lot of, though I have had forays into 3.5 & Next. I'd go for Elijah Craig or George Dickel as bourbons of choice, though with them being quite pricy I often just have Jim Beam.
    I play 3.5 and Pathfinder-the latter being my favorite of all time. Do you GM at all? What is 5.0 (or "Next" or w/e) like?