Thread: Luvs size 6/ pampers size 7

Default Luvs size 6/ pampers size 7

I was wondering if luvs size 6 or pampers cruisers size 7 would fit me I have a 32 waist and I'm 140 lbs I can easily fit into pull ups 4t-5t and very well into Goodnites l-XL and just okay in pampers size 6 but it's tight

I think you would probably be okay(ish) in the pampers 7, but in my opinion the Goodnites L-XL are better than the larger size baby diapers.

They both have very different problems. The Pampers will certainly ride lower than the Goodnites, as they're shorter. If they clear your hips, though, then you may find them more functional than the Goodnites. The trouble with Goodnites is the disastrously narrow (for an adult male) crotch -- far less room for man-bits than the Pampers, odd though that may seem.

I have a similar waist size and weight. The problem I find with Goodnites, pull-ups and baby diapers is they are not designed for the male anatomy. As a result they are not as comfortable down there. I also find that they can be tight and as a result inhibit the flow of urine. Sometimes I really have to push which can result in squirting out the top.

When I first started wearing, I was a 16 year old with a 36 inch waist and 170 pounds on a 6 foot 5 frame. I think you would be just fine.

(These were Baby Dry size 6, Cruisers size 7 and Luvs size 6, by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    The trouble with Goodnites is the disastrously narrow (for an adult male) crotch -- far less room for man-bits than the Pampers, odd though that may seem.
    that's because the boy-bits tend to be smaller than the man-bits

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    that's because the boy-bits tend to be smaller than the man-bits
    Yes... Well.............................................. ... *awkward silence*

Iwear Pampers Cruisers 7, but my bits are more boy bit size.