Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about buying diaper online.

Default question about buying diaper online.

Okay so I'm at the point in y life now where the only thing preventing me from ordering the more high quality diapers (bambinos, ABU etc.) is the fact that my mom has access to the records on my checking acount and she is totally against me buying diapers, even if it's with my own money. Is there some way I can buy them with something that's relativly untraceable.

Make a pay pal account, transfer money from your bank account to your pay pal. Pay with pay pal, don't give mom pay pal information. Easy 1-2-3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    Okay so I'm at the point in y life now where the only thing preventing me from ordering the more high quality diapers (bambinos, ABU etc.) is the fact that my mom has access to the records on my checking acount and she is totally against me buying diapers, even if it's with my own money. Is there some way I can buy them with something that's relativly untraceable.
    Well,

There is a bunch of ways, you could buy a prepaid card from Walmart or so...

You could use PayPal as a method with some places...

Better yet, don't give your mom access to your bank info...it says your 19...just tell her you want to handle everything on your own....

B

When I lived at home with my parents, I had a PO Box for a year, where I had my diapers delivered. As for the checking account situation, can you buy e-vouchers where you come from that you can use online? I live in the UK, and over here, we can buy 'UKash' vouchers at shops to spend online.

Pay Pal still shows up on your checking balences, but it doesn't say were the money went, just the amount you paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Better yet, don't give your mom access to your bank info...it says your 19...just tell her you want to handle everything on your own....
    B
    I concur- if your 19, does that class you as an adult in your country? If so, she really has no right to access your bank and cheque statements, and you need to tell her that. Is it solely your account or some sort of joint one? Also, you have a legal right to buy diapers whenever you want... No law against it and no age restriction obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I concur- if your 19, does that class you as an adult in your country? If so, she really has no right to access your bank and cheque statements, and you need to tell her that. Is it solely your account or some sort of joint one? Also, you have a legal right to buy diapers whenever you want... No law against it and no age restriction obviously.
    And his parents have a legal right to throw him out of the house if he's over 18. Legality isn't the issue here, it's a matter of co-existing with family in a shared living environment.

The easiest way to pay for stuff online while hiding it from your checking account would be to use cash to buy a prepaid credit card from walmart or wherever, then use that to make the purchase online.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    If it's your own money and your own account why's it matter if she's against it? She's not the one that'll use them.

Well parents feel they failed and wearing pampers throws it in there face that is why they hate it I feel.
    Now a prepaid on line card works great.Now the money thing draw money out a little at a time buy the stuff you narmony get shavers socks gas just keep the change save it up then buy money card there you go.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    this is true, but I feel like it would be in bad taste since she sends money for college primarily through that account. I'll try the prepaid cards when I go to the store. thanks for the help. Do these sites take those though I only have experiences with buying a prepaid card direct from the service like an xbox live point card.