Thread: New Member

Default New Member

I wanted to say hello. My name is Andrea. I grew up a chronic bedwetter, and I've been urinary incontinent since I was 16. I am 22 now, and in college. There are several of us on Mom's side of the family who have bladder issues, mostly the girls. But my brother wet his bed till his mid-teens. So at least he didn't get out of it totally. Anyway, I wanted to check the place out and maybe meet some people who are dealing with things like me.

Thanks,
    Andrea

Hi and welcome to the forums. While I'm not incontinent, there are many here who are, and you are sure to find support.

Would you like to share anything else about yourself? What do you like to do in your spare time?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in. I'm sorry you have to deal with incontinence, but there are lots of other folks here who do the same and can give you great advice. Not to mention a laugh every now and then!