Thread: Hullo everyone!

Default Hullo everyone!

Hi. My name is James. I am 26 married in Raleigh, NC. I have been an ABDL for a long time. My wife doesn't know about it. I have never met anyone else with my interest. I recently figured about that there are communities of like minded people out there. So, I guess I am here to find support and to learn.

I also like to run marathons, surf, SUP, and sail.

I look forward to meeting all of you. Thanks!

Hey, man, welcome to ADISC

we're generally really friendly here and this is a great place for support and talking to people about your interests plus we have a few other guys from NC (I live there too but my life is a bit complicated so we could probably never meet up).Either way I hope you have a good time.

also, you said that your into SUP what's that?

Stand Up Paddleboard. It's awesome. [Removed] I would love to chat with them.
    Last edited by Lobie; 18-Nov-2013 at 22:38.

I know that there are a few people from north Carolina on here, the club your in and this ( ) include a large number of them. There is also a thread that asks about location ( ) the best way to find if someone is from north Carolina is probably to just ask around.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a former Raleighwood resident! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to participate in.

Adrian Surley (not her real name) is well-known for her I Heart Diapers blog and used to live in Cary, but I think she moved.

I gave away quite a few cases of diapers to other ABDLs right before I moved, so I know there are a handful of ABDLs in Raleigh, and quite a few in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Charlotte. One or two in Danville, VA as well.

Next time you drive south on US 1 around Apex, smile when you imagine there's a storage bin there with dozens upon dozens of cases of diapers. I wonder who's those could be.

Go Wolfpack!

Stay dry and happy!

you had me at "cases and cases of diapers." Is this a real storage bin or a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by bimwm4m View Post
    Is this a real storage bin or a myth.
    My monthly storage bill isn't a myth, that's for sure! You don't have room for a shipping container on your property, do you? :P

You have a storage container full of diapers?! Can we be friends? . I don't have a place for a storage container... but I would be glad to help you reduce your inventory.

Haha...I'm I'm a diaper lover and AB from Virginia. Go Hokies! Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm envious of your sailing. I'm originally from the Jersey Shore and did a lot of sailing. Now I live in central Virginia, though we do have Smith Mt. Lake.

Nice to meet you DogBoy. I would love to chat with you sometime about you experiences as a ABDL. I'm still learning about it.