Thread: Obtaining diapers

Post Obtaining diapers

So i have told my mom that i wet the bed once and a while. So we went out and bought some diapers at Walgreens. I have now ran out of those diapers and i cant find it in me to ask her to buy me some more. I what to get some goodnites and some of the cerentitys but i dont know if she will be suspicious of it. i am a diaper lover and i do wet the bed every once and a while so its not like im lying to her.

Your profile says you're 23. Unless you're lying about your age, you're an adult, and should be obtaining your own diapers. I live with my parents and don't even drive, but even I've found a way to get diapers secretly. It's especially selfish if you're asking your mother to spend her money on fulfilling your fetish. (If you only wet the bed ''once in awhile'' then yes you are using them primarily for your fetish.) So unless you're disabled and absolutely can't obtain diapers (even then you could probably order online), don't get your mother involved.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but you were going to hear it sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by kipjon View Post
    So i have told my mom that i wet the bed once and a while. So we went out and bought some diapers at Walgreens. I have now ran out of those diapers and i cant find it in me to ask her to buy me some more. I what to get some goodnites and some of the cerentitys but i dont know if she will be suspicious of it. i am a diaper lover and i do wet the bed every once and a while so its not like im lying to her.
    First of all, this looks like you first post. What are some of your non-DL interests? We're a close knit community and like to get to know each other a little better.

Second, if you wet the bed and your mom knows, then why are you afraid to ask? Go to the store with her and pick out what you want and help with the groceries. If you drive, then do you have your own car or can you borrow your mom's?

zip and kimba, I think you two need to have a little bit more flexible mind. Not everyone is living independently at age 23.

If you've got a legitimate reason (bed wetting) and your mom's already been OK with it once, I'd say just continue with it. Tell her they were helpful and you'd like to get some more. If she's reasonable, that should be ok with her. Though not being completely up-front with her as to ALL the reasons you want them isn't ideal. Are you at least helping to pay for them, or paying for them entirely yourself? I'd see that as a good compromise in that regard.