Thread: heya

Default heya

heya all DL here and im new here too sooo about me well i like gaming ALOT!! lol the wife aint to fond lol but i tend to spend time with her when i can lol.

ohh yeah my name is scarleach before u say i no leach is spelt leech i just spell it the way i do to be different and everyone hates it lol ohh well lol.

so games i like all games really i have to many lol so the wife says my main game fave types are RPG's, MMORPG's, FPS and fighters i my fave game is probs the the mass effect series or the final fantasy series

im 23 and happily married and we are trying for a baby but getting nowhere atm

and my wife don't no i'm a diaper lover

well what els u guys want to no
    Last edited by babyblood; 10-Nov-2013 at 14:22.

Quote Originally Posted by scarleach View Post
    heya all DL here and im new here too sooo about me well i like gaming ALOT!! lol the wife aint to fond lol but i tend to spend time with her when i can lol.

ohh yeah my name is scarleach before u say i no leach is spelt leech i just spell it the way i do to be different and everyone hates it lol ohh well lol.

so games i like all games really i have to many lol so the wife says my main game fave types are RPG's, MMORPG's, FPS and fighters i my fave game is probs the the mass effect series or the final fantasy series

im 23 and happily married and we are trying for a baby but getting nowhere atm

and my wife don't no i'm a diaper lover

well what els u guys want to no
    So,

First off welcome...

I think you'll find everyone here very amicable most the time...

I'm not much of a gamer in fact I'd say I'm an anti gamer...well at least for me...

Only game I've played in the last few years is forzna racing...more just to learn road America...nice to know the track before you drive it...

Well,

Welcome and look around, I'm sure you'll have some questions, feel free to ask...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    ...more just to learn road America...nice to know the track before you drive it...
    Have you driven Road America? If so, I'm envious. I've had the pleasure of driving many of this country's great road courses, but never got the opportunity to visit Elkhart Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Have you driven Road America? If so, I'm envious. I've had the pleasure of driving many of this country's great road courses, but never got the opportunity to visit Elkhart Lake.
    Yep, I've driven there a few times, my local track is brained, mn...

I've also run Monterey several times over the years as well...

I've got a track 2000 m5 I've been running on the Midwest tracks...

It's fun, not serious competition, I gave that up as a kid, just track days...

I took a m3 on Nuremberg back in the late 90's...

My goal is I want to run the track on the airport that top gear has used, but most likely not going to happen...

B

As to trying for a baby... well... half the fun is getting there. The end justifies the means. Har har.

What's your species? I am interested in any other raccoons (of course) but I have a soft spot for any of the masked, ringtailed folk: pandas, lemurs, pandacoons, tanuki (Japanese raccoon dogs) red pandas, coatimundis, and so on. I mean nothing's cuter than a red panda (we have one or two here I think) but they're all great.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 14-Nov-2013 at 01:50.