Thread: I think today is one of those days...

Default I think today is one of those days...

Ok so starting last night when i went to bed i had to stop eating anything solid. Thankfully i can have clear liquids. All of this is so i can have a colonoscopy tomorrow at 9am. At that point i will have gone about 36 hours without eating and from the prep im expected to loose about 3 to 5 pounds.
    And to make today so much better, i was at work, in my diaper the way i always am and had to use the bathroom 4 #2. i go, and i rip the plastic cover on my diaper, oh great... . So then not having any other ones with me i couldnt put another one on and i had to figure out how to get out of the stall im in with the diaper and get it to the trash can. The entire time i was in the stall i couldn't help but think that as soon as i got halfway across the bathroom someone was going to walk in, they did. What made that even more interesting is that the dry 24/7 i was wearing was that super light/ super cute (to me anyway) shade of purple. Needless to say i got a weird look lol.
    But yah great day so far, and its only going to get better from here