Thread: Links to documentaries

Default Links to documentaries

Can people link me to any ab documentaries or anything like that on youtube, I've seen 15 Stone Babies and was interested in seeing more to see how people diversely go about this in their lives.
    Thanks so much.

Hi all,

National Geographic: Taboo: "Fantasy Lives" - Taboo Adult Baby (AB) Episode - YouTube
    TLC (The Learning Channel): My Crazy Obsession: "Grown Up Baby": Grown-Up Baby - YouTube

Those are two more, although I know not everyone liked them. I have a VCR tape that contains tons of talk shows that featured adult babies. Including the popular Jerry Springer episode. There is like 6 talk shows on the tape. Really should burn it to DVD one day since it's almost impossible to even find a VCR anymore. I had to pay a ton for the one I got, and that was a DVD/VCR combo player. I only needed the VCR. But yea, some great shows out there. My personal favorite to date is the 15 stone babies. I liked the fact that instead of having just one AB, they had multiple AB's even including filming a AB party. So the public got to see how each AB was different instead of seeing just one and assuming everyone is like that one. But yea, just thought I would add those since they were not on the list yet. Take care guys.

-Stanley

Quote Originally Posted by stanley19802 View Post
    Hi all,

National Geographic: Taboo: "Fantasy Lives" - Taboo Adult Baby (AB) Episode - YouTube
    TLC (The Learning Channel): My Crazy Obsession: "Grown Up Baby": Grown-Up Baby - YouTube

Those are two more, although I know not everyone liked them. I have a VCR tape that contains tons of talk shows that featured adult babies. Including the popular Jerry Springer episode. There is like 6 talk shows on the tape. Really should burn it to DVD one day since it's almost impossible to even find a VCR anymore. I had to pay a ton for the one I got, and that was a DVD/VCR combo player. I only needed the VCR. But yea, some great shows out there. My personal favorite to date is the 15 stone babies. I liked the fact that instead of having just one AB, they had multiple AB's even including filming a AB party. So the public got to see how each AB was different instead of seeing just one and assuming everyone is like that one. But yea, just thought I would add those since they were not on the list yet. Take care guys.

-Stanley
    I can't watch any of theses, stupid country limits of youtube, I even tried with proxytube which is supposed to override this but the videos simply won't load at all, I really love documentaries on AB/DL.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 24-Dec-2013 at 08:16.