Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hey ya'll I've had an account for a while so I figured I'd finally introduce myself. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember (although obviously the sexual aspect didn't hit until puberty). I haven't had the chance to experiment with the AB side of things much but I'd be open to trying it in the future. I'm currently at university and studying geology. Rocks and minerals have always interested me and I have an impressive collection. I enjoy smoking tobacco and marijuana, and while both produce a great buzz, I find I enjoy the sense of community I feel when smoking with friends as much as the feelings I get from actually smoking. I also enjoy surfing, cooking, playing the guitar, hunting, and fishing. If you'd like to talk just message me or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'm always up for a good conversation and I look forward to meeting everyone.

I'm glad you could join us! I have been a DL all my life as well and just like you said, it didn't turn sexual till puberty. I also enjoy a good smoke too. I smoke pipe tobacco and enjoy doing this with friends as well. I have 2 lovely pipes, one is an egg shape and the other is a churchwarden.

heya and welcome to ADISC. i hope you will have fun and fit in quickly here. i recently bought myself a new guitar and am in the process of learing how to play it. to be honest i just like strumming it more than anything else atm.

but once again hello and welcome to ADISC. just a freindly hello and welcomeing to the community here

have fun