Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gudday everyone!

Default Gudday everyone!

Ive been on here a few days now, so I figure its time I got around to saying hello to everyone.
    *waves my paw* Hello! ^.^
    Where to start,,, well i have been a dl for over 10 years now and I am also a furry, my fursona is a collie, also I like puppy play, which for me is a chance to be/act as my fursona.
    Work wise, at the moment I make trailers for semis/18 wheelers, however I would prefer to get back into the nursery industry with plants which is where im most happy.
    When im not at work I love to get out into the garden at home, play with my nitro and electric r.c cars.
    I used to race them a few years ago but since ive moved from my home town I cant anymore, as there is no track here, so my rock crawler is the one that sees the most use now.
    I also love to get out and go geocaching when time permits, its amazing some of the awesome places it takes you to that you might never know about!
    I also love cooking and trying new things to make, sometimes will be in the kitchen for hours just to make a meal!
    *gigges* what I thought was going to be a daunting brief introduction that would take me ages to write has now become what looks like a novel!
    Anyway, thats enough for now, I look forward to chatting and contributing with you all here.

Welcome to the site. It is always great to see new people join.
    People here a generally pretty nice so it is usually somewhat easy to get into a friendly conversation.
    You make trailers for semi's? Never even heard of that kind of profession, but it doesn't really surprise me everything has to be made.
    Racing R.C cars? Sounds awesome, when did you start doing that?
    I love cooking as well however, I am low on spices and other ingredients, so it is something that is on hold for now.

Have fun browsing the site!

Hello and welcome to the forums starpup. That was a very nice introduction. I'm a furry as well; my fursona is a wolf cub.

Welcome to the forums.

I don't mind cooking myself, although I don't embark on any ambitious cooking projects, given that I can be rather busy at times. Hopefully this will change sometime in the future.

My fursona is a red fox.

Thanks cranky, kimba and izzy
    Where I work is 9 acres under the one roof, we start with the chassis/frame and do everything until it finally gets cleaned and rolls out the door.
    During the day there is up to 250 workers in the place, its amazing!
    Ive been playing with my r.c cars for about 5-6 years now I guess, staduim racers (indoor 2 or 4wd) I now more enjoy the outdoors in terms of running them so the two main ones I run now are alot higher with bigger tyres, not built for speed but for being able to clear obstacles and such. Ill pop a few pics up tomorrow of them as well as my avatar when I get a chance to play on the laptop, gotta love long weekends ^.^
    Its awesome that there is a dedicated furry area in the forums here, ive already spent most of my time there :3
    Anyway, im rambling again, thanks for your warm welcomes so far everyone!

im mostly ab but i do have a furry side as well. my fursona is a lynx cub.

wellcome to adisc
    Last edited by tennismad; 10-Nov-2013 at 04:12. Reason: mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by starpup View Post
    Ive been playing with my r.c cars for about 5-6 years now I guess, staduim racers (indoor 2 or 4wd) I now more enjoy the outdoors in terms of running them so the two main ones I run now are alot higher with bigger tyres, not built for speed but for being able to clear obstacles and such. Ill pop a few pics up tomorrow of them as well as my avatar when I get a chance to play on the laptop, gotta love long weekends ^.^
    Its awesome that there is a dedicated furry area in the forums here, ive already spent most of my time there :3
    Anyway, im rambling again, thanks for your warm welcomes so far everyone!
    That sounds pretty cool can't wait to see the pics.
    Good to see you are already enjoying the place!

I'm super excited to get to know you more! I'm a AB/DL leaning mostely to the DL side. I'm also a furry and my fursona is a husky by the name of Wrangell! I'm glad you could join us!

Welcome to the forum. I'm a furry too. My fursona is a wolf or a wolf pup.

I would have thought Bolt or Charlie would have been all over this one . . . .