Thread: New here, hello!

Red face New here, hello!

I have been a long time lurker, and now I am looking at getting more involved with the ABDL community!
    I am naturally incontinent, but I also love diapers and look forward to seeing what all they have to offer in the community!

Currently, I am in college (almost done-yay!). I don't have the most exciting life because school is so crazy, but I do enjoy rock climbing, reading, playing kickball, swimming, hanging out with friends, and participating in my latest 6 second obsession, vines.

I hope to get to know some of you and can't wait to be more active in the diaper wearing community!

A more formal welcome that your CVS thread! Congrats on almost being done with college. It's a great feeling, I know. We have a great support community and it sounds to me like you'll be a good addition, from what I've seen so far. When you do rock climbing, do you do the natural rock formations or the man made one?

thank you! After I posted that I figured I should have a real introduction as well! Yes, it's a great feeling being almost done with school! Senioritis is definitely kicking in, just fighting through it! I enjoy both types of rock climbing- where I live there aren't any mountains, so I stick with man made, but i'm done bouldering and things a few times and have loved it! I want to hike the Appalachian trail soon too, even though it isn't technically rock climbing, I've heard it's hard!
    Thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it!