Thread: Headsupdesigns / adult toddler clothing on ebay :)

Default Headsupdesigns / adult toddler clothing on ebay :)

Hi, all. After months of on and off internet browsing for toddler adult clothes I found these on ebay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1383946534822.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	19073

Its by : headsupdesigns and it arrived at my house in about a week . For anyone interested in being a crayon ( not for Halloween lol.) There are other colors to choose from like: blue, green, pink, and purple . I've only run into one minor issue, I got an email from the seller soon after I bought it saying that the color I wanted ( purple ) was only available in child sizes, not adult. To put it simply I would and you would have to wait another week or so, ontop of the shipping time to get the color that wasn't available in the adult size. All in all not to shabby !
    P.s they have more to choose from other then these !

Hey, cool shirts! And I really like your bed too. I'm a little jealous to be honest. Thanks for the info on the clothing though, I'm going to check it out right now.

Thank you . Tip : for the keywords put in " adult toddler clothes " that's what I did and I found it easily .

Have a look on ETSY as well if you haven't already... quite a few people doing ABDL related clothing on there

CrinklySiren

if I may, these clothes look like basic t-shirts you can buy at Target in the male section, i've bought a sonic shirt and several toy-story shirts in the adult male sections of target, as well as my little pony and other disney shirts in the female section :P, honestly, if you want better results in ebay, search ABDL or Adult Baby and you'll get better results than Adult Toddler (even if you are searching for adult toddler clothes, they will come up more often with more selection if you search "adult baby") or like puppyluvs said, try etsy, plenty of ABDL stuff on there. Otherwise you can go to target and pay less than what I assume this seller charges for those shirts. Just saying :3 don't get ripped off >_< I've seen the bad piggies shirt in several stores in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    if I may, these clothes look like basic t-shirts you can buy at Target in the male section, i've bought a sonic shirt and several toy-story shirts in the adult male sections of target, as well as my little pony and other disney shirts in the female section :P, honestly, if you want better results in ebay, search ABDL or Adult Baby and you'll get better results than Adult Toddler (even if you are searching for adult toddler clothes, they will come up more often with more selection if you search "adult baby") or like puppyluvs said, try etsy, plenty of ABDL stuff on there. Otherwise you can go to target and pay less than what I assume this seller charges for those shirts. Just saying :3 don't get ripped off >_< I've seen the bad piggies shirt in several stores in my area.
    Interesting that you say etsy, after I bought it I got a comformation email and it had an address seprate from it to contact the seller, which has an etsy email.

Note to puppyluvs:Thank you I did not know that etsy sells abdl clothing, will be further looking.

They sell My little Pony at walmart I didn't know that, maybe because I never went in the girls section ( in the last six years.)

They also sell the piggie shirts in select stores as well ? If so I'll must likely get one, as long as it's under $21 like the one I got online.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Interesting that you say etsy, after I bought it I got a comformation email and it had an address seprate from it to contact the seller, which has an etsy email.

Note to puppyluvs:Thank you I did not know that etsy sells abdl clothing, will be further looking.

They sell My little Pony at walmart I didn't know that, maybe because I never went in the girls section ( in the last six years.)

They also sell the piggie shirts in select stores as well ? If so I'll must likely get one, as long as it's under $21 like the one I got online.
    The MLP shirt was at Target :P, they usually have cute MLP and Hello Kitty shirts, and the guys section has Toy Story shirts. Walmart has the Sonic shirts and other things. All of the shirts are usually under 15$

I am starting to wonder now , did you go to a Target in a rather large city like we have Minneapolis here ?

I haven't had the chance to go to a Target until recently and after looking around I didn't see anything that is mlp clothing .