Thread: Six tab diapers ?

Default Six tab diapers ?

So I finally ran out of depends with the six tabs and I know they stopped making them. The only way to get them is off a couple of websites or swap meets. Is there any other diaper brands that have six tabs ?

If you're referring to Depend Protection with Tabs (formerly Fitted Maximum Protection), the plastic outer shell diaper with six tapes, they're still going: Incontinence Products & Supplies for Incontinent Men | DependŽ Brand. It's funny that they're so locked into their male/female product offering style that they list the same thing as a product for men and women separately. Although they're far from the best diapers available, I was sad to see most stores dropping them in favor of even less impressive Depends products. I still like having them around for when I want to wear for a shorter period or want something that won't create an unsightly bulge.

Other diapers with six tabs aren't too common. Attends are the only other ones I can think of offhand. They're roughly equivalent to Depends, better in some areas and worse in others: XP Medical - Attends Adult Diapers (middle product on the page).

There's Attends Waistband Style that are six tab. In my opinion they went down hill and I no longer use them. For me they got clumping to bad.
    Still got three packs that I need to donate to Goodwill

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    If you're referring to Depend Protection with Tabs (formerly Fitted Maximum Protection), the plastic outer shell diaper with six tapes, they're still going: Incontinence Products & Supplies for Incontinent Men | DependŽ Brand. It's funny that they're so locked into their male/female product offering style that they list the same thing as a product for men and women separately. Although they're far from the best diapers available, I was sad to see most stores dropping them in favor of even less impressive Depends products. I still like having them around for when I want to wear for a shorter period or want something that won't create an unsightly bulge.

Other diapers with six tabs aren't too common. Attends are the only other ones I can think of offhand. They're roughly equivalent to Depends, better in some areas and worse in others: XP Medical - Attends Adult Diapers (middle product on the page).
    I always doubled up the "attends 10" they were the first proper diapers I got as a teenager. Though single ones work well so long as you don't plan on being in it for more then 3-6 hours and don't flood it all at once.

I haven't used them since a year before I joined Adisc though, so they might be worse now.