Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bellissimo

Default Bellissimo

So here goes. I am running low and it is time to order another case. I usually go for the Bambino Biancos but they are out of stock right now. I am thinking of buying Bellissimo's this time out. I just want to know if anyone out their has tried them and if so what is the overall opinion of them? I wear primarily for management of Irrittable Bowel but I do have a bit of a DL side to myself. I am looking forward to hearing everyones opinion. Thanks in advance.

I can say with confidence that these are the most absorbent diapers you'll get in North America at a reasonable price(Albeit Abenas still beat them out for pure value). Definitely worth it, if you like the cute print.

Check out the review article, by Onecho, on them over here.

They are my fav diapers to date! Wonderful feeling! Very protective. I have IBS as well... Rough stuff. Have you tried any helpful methods?

Vernors Ginger Ale Soda is about all that abates some of the discomfort for me.

So I'd like to try Bambino's, but do they ship to Canada?

Kevin

I got a case of them nearly 2 weeks ago and they are really good. The down sides is they are thick, noisy and they last over 12 hours at times.

Though, to me all of those are pluses since I don't wear them in public.

Also they are pricey, at least over 1.80 per diaper if you order a full case. 2.06 per diaper in a case if you live in California like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
    So I'd like to try Bambino's, but do they ship to Canada?

Kevin

If im correct they ship world wide

kayley

Bellisimo fit exactly like Biancos, more or less. The Fit and feel is almost identical amoung latest ones. The only difference is the Bellisimo have more SAP. That makes the padding a bit stiffer and means they swell up a lot more when wet.
    They hold more liquid than the other Bambinos, more than Abena, More than Tena, More than anything else, except Dry24x7. They are a 12+ hour diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    If im correct they ship world wide
    They don't ship outside of north america. In fact, they'll block you from visiting the site if your in Europe and other places I think. <_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    Bellisimo fit exactly like Biancos, more or less. The Fit and feel is almost identical amoung latest ones. The only difference is the Bellisimo have more SAP. That makes the padding a bit stiffer and means they swell up a lot more when wet.
    They hold more liquid than the other Bambinos, more than Abena, More than Tena, More than anything else, except Dry24x7. They are a 12+ hour diaper.
    Dry 24/7 clumped up a lot compared to bellismo. But I tried 24/7 when they first released and had a decent deal for introducing them to the market.

Now Dry 24/7 is in development hell.

norcal57

Biancos out of stock? OMG, now that is serious stuff. I don't think I have ever waited more than a day to get an order from Bambino. They have the best service. I usually stay a case or two ahead! Thanks for the warning.