Thread: A Friendly Hello from Massachusetts

Default A Friendly Hello from Massachusetts

I'm a late arrival to the enjoyment of diapers and wetting them. Tried on a few pairs of Depends about ten years ago and have gradually experimented with other brands. Currently I have a preference for AbriFlex pullups , Abena XLs and plastic pants.

I'm self-employed as a "consultant" having started my own business two years ago. I enjoy riding my dual-sport motorcycle, researching local history, restoring old homes, exploring megalithic constructions, reading non-fiction, practicing earth-centered spirituality and seeing/hearing live music (with an emphasis on blues, rock and jazz).

I am masculine in appearance and character. Think of myself as a DL but not an AB. I wear occasionally as I don't want to become dependent on diapers.

Signed on to this site for mutual support and to self-acknowledge my enjoyment of wearing and wetting diapers for sexual satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by CLPP View Post
    I'm a late arrival to the enjoyment of diapers and wetting them. Tried on a few pairs of Depends about ten years ago and have gradually experimented with other brands. Currently I have a preference for AbriFlex pullups , Abena XLs and plastic pants.

I'm self-employed as a "consultant" having started my own business two years ago. I enjoy riding my dual-sport motorcycle, researching local history, restoring old homes, exploring megalithic constructions, reading non-fiction, practicing earth-centered spirituality and seeing/hearing live music (with an emphasis on blues, rock and jazz).

I am masculine in appearance and character. Think of myself as a DL but not an AB. I wear occasionally as I don't want to become dependent on diapers.

Signed on to this site for mutual support and to self-acknowledge my enjoyment of wearing and wetting diapers for sexual satisfaction.
    Welcome clip! Always good to see anther 50+ DL here. You gave a wonderful introduction. I was a late bloomer, too. What kind of non-fiction have you read recently?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome clip! Always good to see anther 50+ DL here. You gave a wonderful introduction. I was a late bloomer, too. What kind of non-fiction have you read recently?
    Appreciate the kudos. I recently finished reading Nathaniel Philbrick's "In The Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex" which is an amazing accounting of the maritime disaster that inspired Melville's 'Moby Dick'. Having read Philbrick's "Mayflower" before that, I'm finding that I really enjoy his writing style and, to that end, I'm now reading his latest work: "Bunker Hill: a City, a Siege, a Revolution".