Thread: Hello Hello!

Smile Hello Hello!

Hey there! Well I'm not so good at the introduction part of forums but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I've been an AB/DL for about six years now and while that has been an interesting part of my life, I'm also into blogging.

I'm on a few forums that focus on age play but they don't seem to fit all of the time seeing as how I regress younger than they allow. Being the type of girl that loves to write, I do generally fit in on those boards.

I guess what I'm looking for is like minded people. People that don't go ew or turn away just because my interests are different than theirs.

Sure I get along with others outside of the community. I'm your typical country girl. I love going mudding, fishing and camping or spending lazy afternoons watching the rain from on the porch. Music is my best friend and sleep is not.

I'm disabled so I don't work, which I why I spend most of my time writing or browsing the internet for cute pictures or something to make myself laugh such as this...

Or this!

LOLSoTrue.com - Rule Number 421

I don't really know what else to say other than hope everyone is having wonderful holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by babybug View Post
    Hey there! Well I'm not so good at the introduction part of forums but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I've been an AB/DL for about six years now and while that has been an interesting part of my life, I'm also into blogging.

I'm on a few forums that focus on age play but they don't seem to fit all of the time seeing as how I regress younger than they allow. Being the type of girl that loves to write, I do generally fit in on those boards.

I guess what I'm looking for is like minded people. People that don't go ew or turn away just because my interests are different than theirs.

Sure I get along with others outside of the community. I'm your typical country girl. I love going mudding, fishing and camping or spending lazy afternoons watching the rain from on the porch. Music is my best friend and sleep is not.

I'm disabled so I don't work, which I why I spend most of my time writing or browsing the internet for cute pictures or something to make myself laugh such as this...

Or this!

LOLSoTrue.com - Rule Number 421

I don't really know what else to say other than hope everyone is having wonderful holidays!
    Your introduction was great! I like the humor! Like you, I could watch the rain for hours, but we don't get much in the southwest. You say you're a country girl. Does that mean you like country music too?

I absolutely love country music. I prefer it over rap, screamo, techno or reggae but I will almost always listen to a song at least once.

Who are you favorites? I LOVE Shania. I also like Kenny, Lady A, Zac Brown Band, Alan Jackson and Billy Currington, plus many, many more.

My favorites would have to be Reba, Zac Brown Band and Kenny Chesney but the others you have listed are good as well and you're right many many more!