View Poll Results: Do you enjoy wearing diapers, and do you have unusually early memories of your infancy?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, I enjoy wearing diapers, and YES I do have unusually early memories.

27 31.76%
  • YES, I enjoy wearing diapers, and NO I do not have unusually early memories.

56 65.88%
  • NO, I do not enjoy wearing diapers, and YES I do have unusually early memories.

0 0%
  • NO, I do not enjoy wearing diapers, and NO I do not have unusually early memories.

2 2.35%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A poll for my own curiosity

Post A poll for my own curiosity

To ensure the most representative sample, please answer the poll if you continue reading!

I was very curious as to how many diaper lovers would say they have an unusually far-reaching memory. An example of this would be remembering being in your crib (as a tiny infant!) or your second birthday party or something.

So, whether or not you love diapers, and whether or not you would say you have unusually far-back memories, please answer my poll. For science. Or quasiscience, at the least. Thank you

Edit: also, the poll is anonymous!

acorn

Earliest memories are from about eighteen months of age, they are specific to a particular sequence of events. These events were distressing to me at that time.

This actually is an interesting question, though I think there could be high answers both ways, a lack of memory could cause desire to relive a forgotten experience but at the same time early memories may point to the event being memorable or some interesting in early childhood. I think It might be more interesting if you asked what memory it was but you made this and probably have more sense then I do.

I still haven't pinpointed what it is that got me interested in AB/DL, but that's definitely not it. My earliest memories are from about 4 1/2-5 years old.

I think I have some early memories. I was adopted at age 2, and I don't remember my birth parents, nor do I remember being in an institution until adopted. But I do remember my mom telling me to stop squirming or she'd stick me with the diaper pin. I also remember getting my first bed, moving out of my crib. I remember that bedroom quite well, the color, the layout, and the Hollywood headboard on that bed. I remember my first nightstand, my Hop-a-long Cassidy alarm clock and my radio. I would have been between three and four at that time.

I don't have early memories at all, maybe one around 3 at most but majority were likely 4 years old or later. Didn't vote though because I wasn't quite sure where I would fall on the enjoy wearing stage. I don't really wear, not because I hate it but also because it isn't something that is like a "omg, awesome!" type thing.

Not really, but the few I do have are about diapers. Perhaps AB's remember more than DL's?

My mother tells me that all of us were in Pull Ups from the time we were three until about 4 years of age.
    While I would love to remember, sadly I do not.

- - - Updated - - -

My mother tells me that all of us were in Pull Ups from the time we were three until about 4 years of age.
    While I would love to remember, sadly I do not.

Don't have that many memorys, at age three I remember laying and rolling around on a water bed that my parents had, also remember sliding down the carpet stairs after watching the Lion King and eating fruit loops.

As for diaper related memorys, I don't remember any, other then watching " now I'm going to my potty, potty" music video .
    Also didn't remember this, but found out after years of being out of diapers ( only until 2008! :P ). Anyways my mom told me that I said something like " I need a diaper, I need a diaper " . So really without knowing it, I never wanted to be out of them! :p
    Last edited by pamperedyellowone; 08-Nov-2013 at 21:11.

my earliest memory was 3 years old at my 3rd birthday i remember my little red rocking chair and opening up all my preasents i still remember how the cake looked and tasted and i remember running around in my blue huggies pull ups. most of which are only strong when looking at the photos but still even with out them i can still drift back there.

as for memories with diapers.... well for 13 years i was 24/7 on pullups because i was the child that was VERY stubborn i never used a toilet till i was 10 yeears old and from 10 to 13 i would only poop in the toilet i wet my self everytime i needed to go untill i was in 7th grade and even still untill 10th grade i was allowed to keep a back up pack of pullups and pants in the nurses office for most of my younger life my stoubbonness was assumed to be a development issue due to my Autisim which i later accidently let slip that i had full control at age 4. mom for the most part was REALLY f**king pissed. but luckily for me atleast she didnt have to pay for it SSI Disibillity paid it all since they couldn't disprove that it was happening naturally and not just me being stubborn.