Thread: a poem i have done

Default a poem i have done

no place to hide

im waking up to cold steel and rust, my life is these chemicals, this will be it my apocolypse
    i can feel life in my bones, enough to let my worries go, there it is, my epiphany
    my depression hits, im torn to bits, living life like zombified kids, this is it
    my system takes its blows, shutting down my mind as a whole, i explode woah
    im very selfdestructive, creating radio pollution, nothing can make me as active
    i raise the white flag, i take my bag, im not this awesome sage
    my rage is breaking in, my heart is breaking down, my head is raising up
    its another blackout i suppose, this will be it, my mind and heart will close
    nothing in this world is new age, fake page, my emotions have a leakage
    my world is flaking puss, swears and cuss, feeling frustrated as my system goes
    i get up put on clothes, trying to fit right in, but i know im the only one painted red
    this mind falls apart, dirt and parts, my world is collapsing i suppose
    keeping in, these feelings that keep me pinned, shift this weight to my other shoulder, i carry the weight of my world on this boulder
    kept it in, feeling this is it, im giving up letting my worries go, making it come to a new age

By dapergirl23
    side notes: inspiration goes to imagine dragons, poem is done in the style of radioactive. i have deemed them worthy of being acredited to my awesomeness for the poetry i do. thanks for writing such a great song.

Quote Originally Posted by dapergirl23 View Post
    no place to hide

im waking up to cold steel and rust, my life is these chemicals, this will be it my apocolypse
    i can feel life in my bones, enough to let my worries go, there it is, my epiphany
    my depression hits, im torn to bits, living life like zombified kids, this is it
    my system takes its blows, shutting down my mind as a whole, i explode woah
    im very selfdestructive, creating radio pollution, nothing can make me as active
    i raise the white flag, i take my bag, im not this awesome sage
    my rage is breaking in, my heart is breaking down, my head is raising up
    its another blackout i suppose, this will be it, my mind and heart will close
    nothing in this world is new age, fake page, my emotions have a leakage
    my world is flaking puss, swears and cuss, feeling frustrated as my system goes
    i get up put on clothes, trying to fit right in, but i know im the only one painted red
    this mind falls apart, dirt and parts, my world is collapsing i suppose
    keeping in, these feelings that keep me pinned, shift this weight to my other shoulder, i carry the weight of my world on this boulder
    kept it in, feeling this is it, im giving up letting my worries go, making it come to a new age

By dapergirl23
    side notes: inspiration goes to imagine dragons, poem is done in the style of radioactive. i have deemed them worthy of being acredited to my awesomeness for the poetry i do. thanks for writing such a great song.
    Hey, interesting. I found if you read it as though it's song lyrics it works better to me.

Diapergirl23 wrote some verse,
    And in it I have just been immersed;
    The internal rhyming
    Was was rather reminding
    Of the songs which had gone before first.

It read like an entry in-journal,
    like innermost thoughts made external
    But we get it of course
    It's all par for the course
    Such experience I find quite normal.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 12-Nov-2013 at 19:45.