Thread: Buying diapers online

Default Buying diapers online

So recently I have started working at an amazon.com warehouse and I've seen A LOT of diapers and I want to buy some off of amazon.com but I don't know what kind of diaper I want or that will fit me I was thinking Goodnites boxers because I saw that online they still sell them(I know for a fact Goodnites underpants fit me) or I was thinking pull ups 4t-5t which also fit me well but what I was really wondering was luvs diapers size 6 or huggies slip on diapers size 5 what would you recommend also I don't want to spend a lot of money also I have a 32 waist and I'm 140 lbs

Well, I haven't quite fit into toddler diapers (not for lack of trying), so I don't know too much about them. It is worth noting that some diapers are up to size 7 at this point (I think pampers cruisers maybe?) and there are lots of six 6 options. I mean no offense, but you have to be a fairly small person to get into size 5 without extenders. I really wish I could

Bambinos are really nice and available on amazon, ready to ship discreetly from bambino. However, they are a little expensive. That being said, they're about tied with abuniverse for my favorite diapers I can wear. I got a really good deal on tranquility on amazon, but they aren't very babyish, which seems to be what you're into too.

I recommend looking into those, but also trying to search by size on amazon and see if they have your size. If you aren't exactly sure what size to get, there are a few threads for that around here.

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    So recently I have started working at an amazon.com warehouse and I've seen A LOT of diapers and I want to buy some off of amazon.com but I don't know what kind of diaper I want or that will fit me I was thinking Goodnites boxers because I saw that online they still sell them(I know for a fact Goodnites underpants fit me) or I was thinking pull ups 4t-5t which also fit me well but what I was really wondering was luvs diapers size 6 or huggies slip on diapers size 5 what would you recommend also I don't want to spend a lot of money also I have a 32 waist and I'm 140 lbs
    With your weight and waist, I'd recommend going with adult diapers. They fit better, and feel better. If you are wanting something that looks like baby diapers, you can always get the ABU Cushies, or ABU SDK's. There are several brands that make a babylike adult diaper.

I personally wouldn't recommend you getting any actual baby diaper. If you're going to buy online, try looking at the M4's or Molicares. I would also recommend you get the medium size.

Goodnite boxers are ok. But I'm a 30" waist and they are tight on me. The boxers are made smaller than the brief style. They are thicker and absorb more, but they are just too darn small and tight.