Thread: Heres a Tip

Default Heres a Tip

So if your going to do laundry make sure there is not a goodnite (unused)took if off cause I heard someone coming and stuffed it in there. Make sure it is not in the laundry bin. I may or may not have just done that. and found the gel in the dryer kind of everywhere.

That's probably not the first time one exploded in the dryer. Just be glad it wasn't in the washer it would have really gummed up the works.
    Probably would have needed a call to the 'Maytag Repairman" to unplug the washer drainage system.

Oh it started in the washer, See I like to clean them 1st then Dry them then after I dry I like to realize that I remembered they were in there.

Im envious of both your stashes, bambinod & Grubber. They look so inviting.

If a washingmachine gets choked with all that SAP or pulp just remember to reverse flush the system. I.E. fit the outlet hose to the cold water tap and flush out the crap, the pump should then be able to cope with the reduced amount of stuff compaired to the amount of water in the machine. Repeat this a few times untill the machine is fully rinsed out. Remember to do the same with the drain and pipes.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    If a washingmachine gets choked with all that SAP or pulp just remember to reverse flush the system. I.E. fit the outlet hose to the cold water tap and flush out the crap, the pump should then be able to cope with the reduced amount of stuff compaired to the amount of water in the machine. Repeat this a few times untill the machine is fully rinsed out. Remember to do the same with the drain and pipes.
    You are too old to be a member of the tetra pack throwaway gang, what would you know about sap?

It is still good advice from a white goods repair technician, nonetheless.

Once the machine is empty take the opportunity to check the drain filter, what ever and wherever that is.