Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diaper showing

Default Diaper showing

I am male and have problems with my nappy showing when I bend over. I now wear a body stocking and this means that my nappy is covered full time. This is great in the winter, but in the summer it will prove to be too hot. I was wondering what other people do? Do you cover up or just not care if others see the top of your nappy?

I live in the US and I have onseies of different weights of cotton. I like the lighter weight ones for the hot Texas summers. The lighter weight ones I have came from fetware.

I have gotten to the point over the last several years that I don't really care if anybody knows I 'm in diapers, so it doesn't matter if mine shows a little bit here or there. But before that I was terrified of it and tried to hide it by wearing baggy clothes, long shirts, etc.

I wear my white PUL pants over my goodnites, if you didn't examine closely you would think it was normal white underwear. Thats how I managed to get the courage to wear out once.

Well,

I wear a onesie most the time...I'm just used to it...

Like people say diapers are hot, I've been wearing at night forever, and most the days too if out...for need mostly...

If I'm very near a loo, I can make it, but nothing more than a min or two...

At home I try to go without every day, keeps rash at bay...

But as for heat, we get several 90plus days with high humidity, I just stay inside...onesie or not, that just to hot!

B

A onesie IS great for times when you really must be discrete. But they can be a bit too much in hot, muggy weather. For me, I've done two things to deal with the possibility of "diaper sightings." First, I know which brands of diapers are cut a little lower in the waist for when I want to keep them from peeking out of a waistband (e.g. Secure X-plus is shorter than Abena). Secondly--and takes some nerve--I pre-emptively defuse the situation by letting a few people I can trust in each circle of friends and colleagues know that I wear diapers due to incontinence. Then, if somebody happens to see one or figure it out, I've got friends in the network who are aware.

Its the very thing political consultants advice their clients dealing with a scandal: Just tell the whole truth the first time and it will blow over faster.

I wear a long T shirt and jeans with a leather belt all the time when going out and rarely have a problem

I have been using these T-shirts for years. They are a bit expensive but they work

Longtail T Shirts - Duluth Trading

I wear long t-shirts that usually hide my diaper. However, I've been incontinent for many years and have gotten past the point of worrying about the possibility somebody might spot my diaper peaking above my pants when I bend over or might note the padding in the seat of my pants. Those are things not worth worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    I have gotten to the point over the last several years that I don't really care if anybody knows I 'm in diapers, so it doesn't matter if mine shows a little bit here or there. But before that I was terrified of it and tried to hide it by wearing baggy clothes, long shirts, etc.
    Yes! I myself could care less if others see my dydee and plastic pants showing if I bend over. Since I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism and I use forearm crutches and wear leg braces, being in diapers and plastic pants is not seen as out of the ordinary.