Thread: Diapers that don't leak and bed protection

Default Diapers that don't leak and bed protection

What are good diapers that will not leek out the back side cloth or plastic backed one. Looking for some that absorb fast and hold. Also what to do about protecting my bead from seels and messes.

well here's a site that might help they at least have mattress protectors and diapers that may interest you. this stuff is expensive but you are getting what you pay for in that regard.

Adult Diapers and Incontinence Supplies | NorthShore Care Supply

here's another place that sells items you may be interested in XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

My two favorites is Bambino Bellissimo diapers and Dry 24/7 diapers. I wear either one of these diapers before I go to bed. Being a bed wetter for so long these were the only diapers that I can rely on. I sleep on my back and when I wear the Bellissimo or the Dry 24/7 diapers. I have no leaks. Not a drop. I am somewhat of a heavy wetter but these have not leak on me. I had others that did leak. I was upset because I had to change the wet bed sheets. Another one that I have used was the Bambino Bianco also work very well. The other two that did work was the Abena x plus and the Molicare Super Plus diapers. I use those other 3 diapers as substitutes diapers if I was out of the Bellissimo or the Dry 24/7 diapers. When I try new diapers for overnight I use the GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats. That way I don't have to change wet bed sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by lindland1 View Post
    That look good but would any stores carry that stuff
    Not really...

Stores carry cheap highly profitable brands...aka not so good diapers...

The premium brands are worth it...they hold way better...

I'd throw abena in the mix, 24/7 isn't back up running yet...

Baby diapers are DEFINITELY out. Even if you can put one on it almost definitely won't seal well enough around the legs to prevent leaks, and even if it did, you'd be lucky to even get a full wetting out of one before you hit capacity. Pull-ups, Goodnites, etc. aren't made to hold much either, in fact they probably hold less than most baby diapers.

As for Tenas, I can't say for sure. I'm sure somebody here has experience with them though.

Ok well anything kind that i could get asp at the store when i go tonight anything else i should have please list out for me remember i ma new to this so i don't know what all i need

Leek is a species of onion.