Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex change Rant

Default Sex change Rant

Today has been one of those days that I wish I was a girl. At least people would not be so hard on me for like my little pony or the color pink. I in fact may not even have as many people think I am weird when they find out about my passion for a stuffed animal. My pinkie pie is perhaps the only thing that brings peace to my mind when she is in my arms.

I did not feel like screaming at people today but I felt like if I had one more comment about ABDL or homosexuality I would yell on the top of my lungs and possibly with tears; "If I could change my sex I would just because so many people question my intentions. Perhaps I would have more control over my sex drive and people would understand me better."

I know this is a normal feeling but I wish I could get people to understand me. Sometimes I feel like I am the most useless person in the room to get people to notice that I am not different than they are. I am human and I have passions. I bleed and I hurt the same way they do.

I will get somewhere in life that I will be very successful. I will get back into college and away from people who don't understand what questions are inappropriate. Oh yea, and act appropriately too. There is some one I work with that will do some very raunchy stuff behind you and you would not figure out why everyone is laughing until you turn around.

Sorry for ranting but I needed to relieve some stress that I have been having.

Well,

I think everyone has hard times in a variety of scenarios...

I really doesn't matter boy or girl...some people just find anything they can to get on your nerves...

A bit younger than you I had similar experiences not with mlp...that didn't exist...

But, many people in thier late teens and twenties aren't as grown up as the feel they should, and they find any issue they can to tear down other to make them feel superior or grown up...

Just tell them to take a long walk off a short pier...

Ranting, yelling, etc...just eggs them on...

I know it's hard, and annoying, but it will be better sooner or later...

Ex. My best friend was still doing this till just a few months ago...he's 42...acts about 18...

I've known him since birth...we played as real babies, kids, forever...

I actually grew out of this seeing and doing some pretty horrible shit in my life durring the 90's...Rude awakening to say the least!

He finally got over it this summer...some people it takes a long time, some less...

He bought his gf a ring, getting married this January...

So, don't let them drag you down, mlp is fine, my ex gf's son watched it sometimes and that's good, seems like a nice show...I might have to watch it someday myself...but, I'm watching more anime in little land right now...

You hang in there, try to nt ignore it, but don't let them under your skin...it's hard but if there isn't a response they are expecting, it will become boring for them...

Find a way to get your little time and de-stressed...

B

Except it's not easier to be female, because then you have different problems and societal expectations. Women are judged for being childish too.

CrinklySiren

Being female is no easier than being male as everyone else mentioned. Just teach yourself to not give a shit and others will follow, if you show others that you dont care what they say then they will see they are getting nowhere by being ignorant dicks.

From a scientific point of view, you're at an age where being understood is impossible because you are still going through changes internally... even if you found someone to listen to you and tell you they understand, you would still feel like people dont understand. Just wake up every day happy to be yourself and ignore everyone who tries to bring you down because in the end what makes you happy is what is important. But being a girl or wishing you were a girl isnt going to change people's reactions to childishness or homosexuality... people are still gonna bitch and complain about ignorant shit. Just remember that those people are uneducated and afraid to embrace innocence because they've already killed their sense of imagination. Don't let them kill yours.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I love it when men say 'chicks have it so much easier' lmao.
    Um. I'm not completely sure if I'm right, but it seems to me that the topicstarter has gender identity issues, in which case this and other posts in this topic may be somewhat offensive. o.o I mean, I get it, don't underestimate the trouble women have to put up with, that seems fair... but don't underestimate the impact of being in the 'wrong body' either.

Of course, I may be wrong in which case your post is legitimate. But we can't just assume that to be true.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    Um. I'm not completely sure if I'm right, but it seems to me that the topicstarter has gender identity issues, in which case this and other posts in this topic may be somewhat offensive. o.o I mean, I get it, don't underestimate the trouble women have to put up with, that seems fair... but don't underestimate the impact of being in the 'wrong body' either.

Of course, I may be wrong in which case your post is legitimate. But we can't just assume that to be true.
    being someone with GID, it doesnt seem (to me)that the OP has gender identity issues, he seems fairly content being a man with the only issue being that if he were a girl, his way of life would (although false) may be easier... But wanting to be a girl for the sake of having your feminine behavior justified doesn't necessarily mean he has gender identity issues.

The problem is that the world needs to learn to accept feminine men and masculine women. I will admit however that it is more socially acceptable for a girl to emote masculine traits than it is for a man to emote feminine traits because usually it results in ridicule if a man likes fragile feminine things, but if a woman likes sports and cars, no one looks twice... i mean there is a reason why the word tomboy exists for girls yet there is no equivalent corresponding term for feminine men. Now, once again, both men and women have their challenges, but as far as society goes, masculine women are more widely accepted than feminine men, thats a statistical fact, in fact there are men who would love a girl with masculine behavioral traits. But as far as the OP having gender identity issues, it doesn't seem likely... at least not from this post alone. Maybe he DOES, but this post is too vague to be used as reference to GID.

But in the end one would have to ask themselves what it is that defines gender roles? Is it pink for girls and blue for boys? sports for boys and make up for girls? We live in a very black and white world. Say fuck it to black and white and jump into an orgy with the other colors on the color wheel.

I agree with Crinkly, the OP is simply noting something which I also believe to be true: it is easier for girls - even women - to wear childish clothes, like shortalls/dungarees, cartoon character t-shirts, colourful wellington boots, nightclothes with teddy bears or kittens on - without anyone pointing and saying: 'shit! it's some kind of pervert!'

Having said that - as I have posted elsewhere - it is now incredibly easy for a man on the High Street or in the shopping mall here in the UK to buy himself a Superman onesie or even a Mickey Mouse t shirt. Grown up clothing is becoming less ... grown up. ...

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    it is easier for girls - even women - to wear childish clothes, like shortalls/dungarees, cartoon character t-shirts, colourful wellington boots, nightclothes with teddy bears or kittens on - without anyone pointing and saying: 'shit! it's some kind of pervert!'
    Wrong, it's easier for short, slim, attractive young women that take care of their appearance to wear childish clothing, and even then they get judged.

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    There is nothing in his post to indicate any gender dysphoria: the reasons given for wanting to be a woman/girl are purely based on a perceived advantage women have (being able to enjoy childish thins without ridicule, being allowed to have emotions). It is almost (but not quite) like if I were to say 'I wish I were a man because then people would take me more seriously': I /do/ wish that sometimes, it doesn't mean I wish I suddenly became a man or have discomfort about being physically female. In short, there's no indication the OP is in pain because they are not female, but rather that they are 'in pain' because society has decided their behaviour is inappropriate for a male.

My post is very much one of annoyance: I'm kinda getting tired of men going 'hmmf girls get away with so much' in the ABDL community and not realizing the privileges/benefits they have from being male, however I admit I didn't do a good job of explaining what my comment meant.

OP, it sucks that you feel you can't be yourself in public, but there are plenty of disadvantages to being a woman as well. It's a little upsetting when people say 'I wish I was a woman/part of x group because then I could avoid y expectation from society' without acknowledging they have loads of crappy expectations on them from society too.
    Last edited by CharliePup; 08-Nov-2013 at 00:10. Reason: posted without finishing my point