View Poll Results: Kovalchuk got an assist last night. Yay.

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just wear my diapers dry. I don't get into wetting, messing, etc.

12 12.63%
  • I wet them.

88 92.63%
  • I mess them.

45 47.37%
  • I masturbate in them.

57 60.00%
  • Other (Wearing as a hat, polishing a sports car, anything else goes here.)

8 8.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you use your diaper for?

Default What do you use your diaper for?

I believe this may have been done before, but nonetheless, it is a good topic, so here we go.

What do you use your diapers for?

I prefer wetting my diapers, I will mess in them as long as I can take a shower whenever I decide to change out of it. I have masturbated in them, but not often because I lose a lot of the pleasure of wearing diapers if I jack off in them.

I tend to primarily wet, but occasionally masturbate; but whilst I'm happy to sit/sleep in a wet diaper, if I masturbate, I have to change fairly imminently afterwards, as I find it uncomfortable.

I like the idea of messing conceptually, but in reality there's too much... well... mess.

being incontinent I mostly wet in them but at time I also mess in them and then take a shower when I remove it.

I only wet them. No way I am messing them because I have difficulty disposing of stuff (parents would see it if I put them in my bin so have to use public bins where, ironically, no one notices) so they get left around my room for some time. That is NOT a smell I want around.

While I do masturbate in diapers, I masturbate just as much out of diapers. Hence I didn't put it in the poll. While I may masturbate in then, I don't feel I am masturbating because I am wearing them - more I want to masturbate, am in a private space and just happen to be wearing at that moment in time. If anything I masturbate less in diapers, because I am sometimes also in TB mode, and hence don't do things like that.

I tried all 3 before and the only one I am comfortable with doing is just wetting. Mainly since messing doesn't really feel good at all and masturbation has that low feeling afterward and that just makes me want to remove the diaper.

All of the above! Well I didn't click "other" because I couldn't think of an example. I'll often wear and not use just for that comforting padded feeling. Most times I wear I will wet. I do do the doodoo thing once in a great while but like everyone has said the clean up stinks. I used to get off in my diapers a lot when I was younger now they are more of a comfort thing but still sometimes I just can't help myself.

Nam

soren456

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 for me. And in that order.

What else would I want them for?

I pee and poop.

While I do masturbate in diapers, I masturbate just as much out of diapers. Hence I didn't put it in the poll. While I may masturbate in then, I don't feel I am masturbating because I am wearing them - more I want to masturbate, am in a private space and just happen to be wearing at that moment in time. If anything I masturbate less in diapers, because I am sometimes also in TB mode, and hence don't do things like that.
    also this.