Thread: Trying to control the urge

BabyMoon

Default Trying to control the urge

I will have randoms times where I will want nothing more than to put on a diaper, and use it. Is that strange? Anyways, I neec to know have to control it better. Living with others, I have little to no private time to wear my diapers, and disposing of them is hard, so how can I keep my inner DL contained? I can usually get away with sucking my thumb when i'm in my room ( no one ever notices) but my diapers are way to loud and big. Please help

Not really strange, seems to be pretty common from what I've seen (off-topic but dear god I feel I've spent too much time in abdl communities O_O). As for containment, not much of help there. The only thing I could think of is maybe being able to at night once everyone is asleep, as long as you aren't moving around a ton I'd think the noise wouldn't be too much of an issue. There are ways to cut the noise as well (I've seen underwear mentioned a lot, maybe tights (can't remember on that)?).

If people are coming in and out of your room though, probably going to be way too difficult in my opinion, but again I'm pretty paranoid soo yeah.

BabyMoon

Thanks. Huh, never noticed how much thumb sucking helped until now XD Wow. Thanks for the advice. All my housemates are usually out late on Friday and Saturdays, so maybe i'll have some 'baby time' then

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMoon View Post
    Thanks. Huh, never noticed how much thumb sucking helped until now XD Wow. Thanks for the advice. All my housemates are usually out late on Friday and Saturdays, so maybe i'll have some 'baby time' then
    Haha well at least found something then! And sounds like a pretty good time for baby time then, seems like that is the main thing in doing abdl stuff when not living alone, finding times everyone else is away or isn't going to notice.

BabyMoon

Yeah. Its hard during the week. Its so distracting thinking about diapers all day...

God, I've been there, right now I've kinda had to give it up. what I used to do is hide my unused diapers in a Halloween costume in my closet then throw the used ones away when no one way around, though It sounds like you've got it figured out. I use when no one is around so that's what I would do if I were you.

BabyMoon

Thank you

I would somtimes put a hand towl in my underwear to simulate a diaper feel. This was rely importent before I actually went out and got my first cloth diaper that I could wear whenever I was alone, but a washing schedule is somtimes a challenge when living with someone else, The diaper was almost seen by my mom when one day I forgeot it in the dryer. Then just wash the towl when available.

U can try buying and using cloth like diapers. Also get ur self a small trash can for ur room that way u can throw them away in there and later take them out. I wear mine out in public all the time and never had anybody notice them. I do take big steps in concealing them as well.