Thread: I think I have discovered a diaper fetish.

Default I think I have discovered a diaper fetish.

Alright, so recently I came across a few videos that really peeked my attention.
    I believe I have a diaper fetish in a sexual way. I love seeing people in cute diapers, the noise, the look and the smell of a diaper all excite me.

Today, I think, I decided I want to buy some but don't know what to go with just yet. I love the diapers with pictures but the prices tend to be a little on the heavy side for me.

Would I be better off buying something I think is cute or should I not bother since I'm not planning on wearing them for an extended period of time?
    Should I just buy a few and try them out? What would you chose to buy if you were in my shoes? I don't know, I guess my head is a whirling with excitement and mystery at the same time lol.

I wish I was small enough to just go get some real diapers or pull ups, so cute.

Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by SuckyDucky View Post
    Alright, so recently I came across a few videos that really peeked my attention.
    I believe I have a diaper fetish in a sexual way. I love seeing people in cute diapers, the noise, the look and the smell of a diaper all excite me.

Today, I think, I decided I want to buy some but don't know what to go with just yet. I love the diapers with pictures but the prices tend to be a little on the heavy side for me.

Would I be better off buying something I think is cute or should I not bother since I'm not planning on wearing them for an extended period of time?
    Should I just buy a few and try them out? What would you chose to buy if you were in my shoes? I don't know, I guess my head is a whirling with excitement and mystery at the same time lol.

I wish I was small enough to just go get some real diapers or pull ups, so cute.

Thanks for reading!
    Abu and Bambino both offer variety packs, I'd suggest trying those out if you want to explore a lot of styles at once at once.