Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacis

Default Pacis

So, was sitting here, daydreaming (instead of making alterations to my friend's script). What's on my brain? The soon to be silicone pacifier from baby pants! Has anyone heard when it's supposed to be out? Papa says maybe baby can have one for Christmas?

Also how long does everyone keep their own pacis?
    One some baby ones it says to throw away whenever sick or gets wore out. I've had mine for over a year now and I can tell its wearing down but it's not broken or anything? What do y'all do?

I contacted baby pants about 9 months ago and asked that very question. I'm sure many of us are looking forward to thier paci. Basicaly they said they didn'nt know.

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post

Also how long does everyone keep their own pacis?

well i kinda keep mine till its broken or it dosent look right anymore. or when it loses its clor and goes all faded. those are things i look for and i f i find it has one of those things up with it then for me its time to get a new one

I've still got my paci's from pacifiersrus that I got over a year ago and are still useable. Their size 7 silicone. I got some replacements in September that I'm using now that I rotate every two to three nights.

Never tried that shape before Dion! Cool!
    thanks for the advice, tennis and oleman! I think that means mine is almost done with... Maybe will have to ask Papa for a new one for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    Never tried that shape before Dion! Cool!
    thanks for the advice, tennis and oleman! I think that means mine is almost done with... Maybe will have to ask Papa for a new one for Christmas.

awwwwwwwwwww <3 x10

Not sure that shape looks...comfortable in the mouth. Right now I have no money for Paci's. Mores the pity. (I just like that phrase for some reason.)

i dont know why i dont even know what it means lolz

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i dont know why i dont even know what it means lolz
    Haha... yes, and it sounds British, like it could have been used by Shakespeare or Dickens.