Thread: Dependeco

Default Dependeco

Saw some cute dependeco all in one diapers...
    Never have bought cloth or all in ones or this brand.
    I'm sure there are some on another post, but I didn't see any... Honestly I should have looked harder... But my question is does any one recommend or warn or have any side notes?
    Thanks

I wear these every night to bed and am a firm believer in them for a cloth diaper. I've been wearing them now going 11 months. I haven't had any leaks with them, but
    I do use a stuffer with them for over night. It does take about 6 washings for them to be fully absorbent. I hand wash mine as I don't have access to laundry facilities and
    they still look like new. They've also been air dried and haven't shown any signs of fading. Before you posted this thread I visited Monika's today and I counted 79 total AIO's.
    She had 51 in cotton print and 28 in flannel print. I'll add the link here all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Tons of past posts on the topic but I just got ny first pair. Amazing product!

Muse

I bought their clifford print cloth diaper. First time I wet them they leaked, I haven't been brave enough to try again since. :/

I have one and I love it, but I always needed to add stuff (towels, soakers, etc.), and always use a plastic cover with it, in case of leg-hole leaks.

I wear a lot more than actually wet, so this may work but does it feel thick? That's what I love diapers for is that thick feeling. If not, where does everyone recommend that I buy these stuffers and are they cloth of plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    ...where does everyone recommend that I buy these stuffers and are they cloth of plastic?
    I can't comment on the thickness of the Dependeco diapers, but there are plenty of easy answers regarding stuffers. My own preference is to use cloth "prefold" baby diapers. XL size, of course. Just fold the sides under and lay them in the middle of your adult diaper. You can buy cloth booster pads from places like AdultClothDiaper.com, however they're extremely overpriced, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BebbyDoll View Post
    I wear a lot more than actually wet, so this may work but does it feel thick? That's what I love diapers for is that thick feeling. If not, where does everyone recommend that I buy these stuffers and are they cloth of plastic?
    I buy mine from dependeco. You can pick your color of the fleece that goes against your body. I use mine so I only use one. They definitely help with the leak problem
    if you flood a diaper. As they catch all of the pee before it's absorbed into the diaper. I don't flood anymore so I control the leak problem. I'm a side sleeper and don't
    have a leak problem. Also not having the volume of pee that I used to have I'm able to not have to wear plastic pants or a PUL cover.

I love mine, Its cute and I got it around February and its held up very well. Mind you my little doesn't use hers often only when she's fully regressed to her youngest age. I haven't leaked when it does happen. I do say go slightly larger than you need because it can be tightened up mine's just a little smaller than I wish but it's perfect for for sleeping and putting me in the proper mind space. In my opinion its been worth it for me plus its covered in Tinkerbells <3
    Kerry

i have one of these they are very nice best cloth diaper i have tried so far i will buy some more soon i will like to use them as night time diapers they are soo comfy to sleep in and they get very thick with a booster insert and can hold alots of wettings