Thread: Hi guys! introduction from Hungary!

littlechris24

Default Hi guys! introduction from Hungary!

so, i have already written about myself in my profile, but here is a little introduction.

im 24 years old adult baby diaper lover. i like to wear diapers all the time and dressing in cute clothes.

i like to talk, reading stories, watching anime reading manga, meeting interesting people etc.... if you d like to get to know me, please feel free to contact me on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by littlechris24 View Post
    so, i have already written about myself in my profile, but here is a little introduction.

im 24 years old adult baby diaper lover. i like to wear diapers all the time and dressing in cute clothes.

i like to talk, reading stories, watching anime reading manga, meeting interesting people etc.... if you d like to get to know me, please feel free to contact me on Skype.
    Welcome littlechris! I'm not much on Skype but I sure like meeting new people here. And you will find a lot of nice, interesting people here. I think we have another member from Hungary. I see in your profile you like jogging. Do you run marathons too? What are some of your favorite dishes to cook?

littlechris24

thanks. i like to cook Hungarian traditional food and also i like making cakes. i do not run marathons... oh my... i wish i could. i can run about 5 to 6 km

unfortunatelly i don't like hungarian diaper lovers. maybe its because of my bad experiences... i like being who i am. I'm a little boy at heart. i feel like i am still 12 or 13 . actually i didn't change too much since then i just got known life well and learned how to act as an adult, but inside i feel I'm the same as i used to be.

i like colors. i like to wear colorful clothes. and i do it every day recently i wrote a letter to a company that manufactures adult baby clothes. i asked them for an adult sized shortfall. they have auctions on ebay but their products couldn't fit me cause they are too big for me. so, they offered me they can make me a cute shortfall in my size :P

i wear medium diapers and I'm 70 kg and above 180 cm.

That's cool you got them to make you your size. Did you get it yet? We also have a lot of groups in adisc which offer semi-private discussions where you don't get all the side comments from others. We have a recipe group called foodies and if you care to join it, maybe you would like to share some Hungarian recipes with us? Look at the group section to see if there's any other groups you might like to belong to.

littlechris24

oh thanks for the advices no i haven't gotten it yet. but I'm looking forward to it. actually for me the clothes and the act are much more important than the diapers itself. i like diapers but when i feel the time is all right i can easily regress without diapers too. how about you? how much are the diapers important for you? can you regress without a diaper too? whats your play age? i like to play from 4 to 12

There is a wide spectrum in the adisc community from people who just hang out here to complete 24/7 diaper wearers and AB's. I'm towards the end of the spectrum where I don't regress, I just like to wear a diaper from time to time. It's a comfort feeling for me. We have a "Sleep In Diaper Friday", for example, where members here will sleep in and use diapers for their intended purpose on the first Friday of every month. I usually do that, but otherwise I am only an occasional wearer.

littlechris24

oh i see. actually i wouldn't mind wearing 24/7 i like diapers so much but i can be little without them too. sure, when I'm in the role of and older kid for example an 8 yo then wearing diapers all the time would ruin my age playing

i know people who like to wear diapers occasionally, its fine, but I'm not just a diaper lover I'm an Adult Child. i can't imagine myself being ONLY just a diaper lover.

And then there's me. I have been a diaper fetishist as long as I can remember, I am not an ab or a babyfur. Nor do I regress. But I do feel a kinship with the rest of the community, including the several others who aren't even much into diapers as such, but enjoy the clothing and paraphernalia that comes with whatever age they have an affinity towards. They're as much a part of the community as anyone.