Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arousal before popping

Default Arousal before popping

Hi guys,

Recently I've noticed that I am often somewhat aroused if I have a firm poop that I haven't pushed out yet. I know that there are some physiological reasons for that and I've looked at a bit on Google.

I'm interested how many other abdls share similar sensations and just how "normal" it is.

This arousal has encouraged me to mess a few times. However I dislike being in mess and cleaning it up, however the process of messing is at times quite exciting.

Just looking for other perspectives opinions testimonials or whatever.

Thanks!!

i do the same thing when i have the urge to go pee. it has become more of a annoying thing. :\

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    i do the same thing when i have the urge to go pee. it has become more of a annoying thing. :\
    I also can become aroused due to my full bladder. I guess it's a part of my omorashi fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I also can become aroused due to my full bladder. I guess it's a part of my omorashi fetish.
    i freaking hate it but deal with it

cause when i need to pee 50% of the time i become sexualy arrosed MEH

its almost as bad as random boners as a teen :\

All you younger ones will eventually grow out of it. Years ago I hated it when I woke up and pee wee was at attention when I had too pee.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    All you younger ones will eventually grow out of it. Years ago I hated it when I woke up and pee wee was at attention when I had too pee.
    I have fond memories of maneuvering around the sink basin, peeing a curved fountain of urine with that morning glory...memories by a bygone era.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    i freaking hate it but deal with it

cause when i need to pee 50% of the time i become sexualy arrosed MEH

its almost as bad as random boners as a teen :\
    It doesn't bother me, maybe because I'm a girl so I don't have to deal with unwanted erections :P

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    It doesn't bother me, maybe because I'm a girl so I don't have to deal with unwanted erections :P
    haha ya im not so lucky :/

morning piss in the shower FTW

but a guy getting aroused BY their full bladder, that's just bad luck brian all the way there...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    morning piss in the shower FTW

but a guy getting aroused BY their full bladder, that's just bad luck brian all the way there...
    no memes