Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i want a daddy now !!!!

Default i want a daddy now !!!!

stomps my foot and screams,

hi im frustrated about not having a daddy.I know ill find one and blah blah but it seems everyone else has one and all the good ones are taken.When will it be my turn darnit? i try to follow the law of attraction but its really hard when i know i dont have one.I closed my eyes and just felt what it would be like to have a daddy and it was amazing.Then reality set it and im not sure what else i need to do in my life to let a daddy in and find me.

advice?

Yeah I'm sorta in the same boat. It's frustrating! But at the same time I realized, only risks will yield a reward. There's no sure fire way to find a daddy somewhere. You either have to open up to a boyfriend and see if they're accepting of it, or you need to go to littles munches to meet other AB/DL's and see if you can find someone with similar interests. Online sites like fetlife and diaperbook are another way as well, but I hear those sites require a lot of sifting through weirdos and whatnot. However, only the one who's out trying will find what they're looking for. And that's tough for me to say because I haven't been looking at all either. It sucks when life gets in the way, but there's always room to make a little effort towards finding a loved one.

My first recommendation would be Fetlife, which i'm sure you already know about

On fetlife you can join the ABDL and Ageplay groups in your area (An example of a group might be "Boston Ageplayers" or "Boston AB/DL) , see who visits the threads, look at their profiles. Some people post ads in the groups (if the rules say it's allowed) and you can post ads too!
    You will also be able to find munches and events on fetlife.

Here are some of my bits of advice for fetlife, based on my experiences:

KNOW YOUR BOUNDARIES!! Think about them ahead of time. Think about what YOU want. People are going to be messaging you with something in mind already. Some of them may push you to meet up (maybe before you're ready), to do things you normally wouldn't say yes to (Whereas if you think about it ahead of time and know you're not comfortable with it, it will be easier to say no), there will probably be a lot of pressure you're not expecting.
    In the ABDL and Ageplay community, it is pretty difficult to find others, so a lot of the time (At least in my experience on Fetlife) when they find your profile, they want to get you before the other Daddy's do. Or they have so much trouble finding others to begin with that they look at the first "little" they see and say "This is the one" and they don't even know you.
    Here are some thing you might want to think about ahead of time:

1.) What are your sexual boundaries? Do you want non-sexual ageplay? If you are comfortable with sexuality being involved, under what circumstances? And what are your limits?

2.) Do you want a Daddy that is also a boyfriend? Is this a must? Is it something you would be open to (having a daddy as a boyfriend) but aren't necessarily looking for a boyfriend? Are you completely uninterested in having a boyfriend right now?
    ^That's something you'll want to know, because people may approach you that already have expectations, and it can help you avoid conflict if you have differing expectations..

3.) Think about under what circumstances you are comfortable meeting. (You will probably be pressured to meet pretty soon, maybe sooner than you're ready to) If you do meet, figure out a SAFE place and scenario please!!! I can't stress that enough!!
    -other things like: are you comfortable sharing your number? Your Skype account? Think about these things ahead of time, because you might get asked and give this information out without thinking about it first.. Think about the consequences, think about your comfort levels.

Think about all of these things ahead of time so that you'll already know your comfort levels if you do get asked.

I came into a situation on Fetlife where I talked to a Daddy who was close to my age, and seemed very nice. I had only messaged him for a couple days and then he asked me to meet up with him that Saturday, just at a public place where we could talk over coffee or something. I was actually busy, which I told him. He reacted angrily and said "If you don't want to meet up this weekend, I am just going to move on and find someone else. I want someone to regress for me this weekend"

This made me realize he didn't care about me at all, and probably wouldn't. Basically I was disposable to him enough that if I didn't want to meet up to regress for him THAT WEEKEND, he wasn't interested in talking to me anymore. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, we had stated that. I don't think people have to be dating or romantic at all for abdl, but you at least have to find love in your heart for that person as a friend, or as their babysitter for that day, just like you would a real baby.

I realized: That is something that is important to me. I want to be treated like a human being, not a doll.
    What I did: I worked that into my boundaries, and was more careful in avoiding running into this situation again
    The reason i'm explaining all of that is so that you can avoid making the mistakes and running into the type of people I ran into. I am not naive, I just wasn't prepared for a lot of the things I ran into lol...

Another thing that could be helpful (And this is just if you're looking for a "relationship" with ABDL) is if you meet someone who is very open minded, or perhaps into fetish already, you could introduce it to them. This worked for me in real life, and he turned out to be a very good daddy. I'm not going to elaborate about how all of that happened on here(it's just a long story, I don't mind sharing it, already writing a novel here lol!!)

I wasn't "looking" for a relationship. That is one of my best pieces of advice (and this just applies if you're looking for a boyfriend AND daddy, which i'm not sure if you are)
    Stop Looking!!!

Just meet people, be open, you can talk to Daddy's, Caretakers, and other Littles, you can make friends. That is more than likely how you'll run into the right Daddy!! He'll be the one who gets to know you, who respects your boundaries, he won't pressure you, he'll care about the "Big" you AND the "little" you!! You deserve to have a Daddy who genuinely cares about you!!

A Daddy who cares more than likely won't be the guy messaging you, rushing you into things. He'll probably be the one who gets to know you, has actual conversation with you, and is open to just being "friends" and won't stop talking to you just because you don't want him to be your Daddy. That's just my opinion and personal experience..

Munches are also a good way to meet others in the ABDL community, this is a good website to help you find munches: Littlesmunch.com

Fetlife is also a great place, you might find that some that are on Fetlife aren't on Littlesmunch and vise versa. That's why I recommend both!

Another thing I want to throw out there, is that if you're looking for a lasting relationship with someone who is also a Daddy, he might not even be in the ABDL community or on Fetlife. He might not even know about it yet! You might have a better chance of meeting someone for a "lasting" relationship outside of the fetish community, but regardless, if you want it to be a lasting relationship, you shouldn't make it revolve around the fetish. It's easier to focus on getting to know each other has people(not as AB's or Daddy's) when you meet in a more vanilla context, and introduce ABDL to the relationship later..

Both(approaches to meeting) can work of course, and I have seen both of them work. You just have to be careful to balance the "ABDL" side of the relationship with the "non ABDL side" of the relationship. Make sure both sides are strong. Don't lose sight of your bond as individuals because you are too focused on bonding in ABDL. In my observation, couples that learn how to balance both sides without losing sight of either one seem to have the most healthy and functional relationships.

Also, before I forget, I want to say that I know it can be frustrating wanting a Daddy so badly, but please don't rush it!!! Be patient!! Be choosy! If you're not careful, you might say yes to a Daddy that really isn't good for you, or doesn't treat you right, just because you want one so badly. Try to watch out for that!
    I hope some of this helps you out, but most of all I hope you find a Daddy who treats you like the precious 'little' that you are!! Again, Please be careful and be safe!! You can PM me if you ever want someone to talk to, vent to, or ask for any more advice about these things. =)

Hugs!!!

Yes, Prettybaby said a mouthful, and all of it right on target. The clearer an idea you have as to what you want and moreso what you DO NOT WANT the faster you will lock your radars on a high value target. As well as Fetlife and abdl munch.com there's Diapermates. So yeah, how close in age do you want? Anything sexual? If so what are the boundaries? Would this be more of a sub/dom arrangement? Or something else? Would your daddy be a separate relationship to your sexual or romantic partner?

One tip: the more exact and explicit you are on a site like fetlife as to what you seek the better your odds are finding the right match. I know it's great and overwhelming to find scads of potential partners all at once, but do be picky. Don't settle . Meet many before committing. Get to know many abdl's as friends as you can. Get to know people online. Don't come across as too eager. Hmmm I guess that all is enough to go on for the time being.

Do watch 15 stone Babies and any other documentaries you can find. The show brings up many issues like what if you want to rp one age and daddy prefers his special girl a different age? what about multiple playmates sharing a daddy? What about a mommy instead?

i gotta say that this is the first time ever i have seen an abdl girl posting about being desperate to find a daddy. Suprises me. I say that due to the difficulty I have as a daddy in finding girls to even talk to! let alone anything else! I always was of the assumption girls found it relatively easy due to the amount of men involved in the abdl world compared to how many women there are.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post

hi im frustrated about not having a daddy.I know ill find one and blah blah but it seems everyone else has one and all the good ones are taken.When will it be my turn darnit? i try to follow the law of attraction but its really hard when i know i dont have one.I closed my eyes and just felt what it would be like to have a daddy and it was amazing.Then reality set it and im not sure what else i need to do in my life to let a daddy in and find me.

advice?
    You're not alone, I dont have a daddy either. But just keep being persistent and you'll find one. It just seems that our minds perceive what we want to be everywhere... but believe me, me and you arent the only baby girls missing daddies... there are plenty others lol its better to know that you arent alone at least. You'll find the right daddy.

I'm in the same boat....I wish someone would talk to me and be my daddy....

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post

advice?
    Well...I'm sure being an ABDL girl, guys are going to line up just to be your daddy. Some sincere, some sinister, some...just downright creepy. I say tread carefully in finding a daddy. One shouldn't just randomly give someone that title. Like "Oh hey, I just met you. Wanna be my daddy?" Daddy/little should be a relationship of bonding and closeness. Of trust and boundaries. Of loyalty and respect. Much like an actual relationship. My advice is be careful with who you choose as your daddy. There are some really screwed up people out in the ABDL community who are just in it for sex, while there are those in it for the actual care and comfort of those bonds. Be patient, give it time, and it will happen.