Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home alone :D

BabyMoon

Default Home alone :D

Today, I woke up feeling terrible, so no one else who lives. with me was home. The perfect time to finally get out my diapers! It felt so good to be able to wet without worrying about others seeing me ;) I'm in my diapers right now. I need to wet right now, i'm gonna go do that!

Congrats, know in my experience being able to wear with no-one around was quite nice,. I'm often surprised how people can even manage wearing with people around, at least those they live with (besides people okay with said person wearing of course =p), I'd be so paranoid and scared to the point I'd never be able to do it xD (yet public is different O_o).

BabyMoon

Yeah, I keep scaring my self thinking someone else is home XD I've wet, and being seen with a diaper, let alone a wet one would be so awkward... I hope someday i'll get a house/apartment to myself so I can finally wear diapers freely.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMoon View Post
    Yeah, I keep scaring my self thinking someone else is home XD I've wet, and being seen with a diaper, let alone a wet one would be so awkward... I hope someday i'll get a house/apartment to myself so I can finally wear diapers freely.
    Ha, been there and this was somewhere where didn't have roommaters/someone else living there, still was afraid someone would see. I guess afraid of people with ability to see through walls or something xD. But yeah, a used diaper would probably be really really hard to b.s. a reason for, just a diaper is embarrassing but might be able to play it off/b.s. reasons for it, though easier said when not on the spot.

BabyMoon

I always thought of something like,
    'I get $50 if I wear diapers for a day' or something. If that doesn't work, RUN! XD jk I would just come out after that. This IS my place, so they could leave at anytime if they where disgusted or harrased me about it. *sigh* they'll be home soon so I gotta change. I might've wet and done something else. I HATE MOVING FROM MY COMFORTABLE SPOT!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMoon View Post
    I always thought of something like,
    'I get $50 if I wear diapers for a day' or something. If that doesn't work, RUN! XD jk I would just come out after that. This IS my place, so they could leave at anytime if they where disgusted or harrased me about it. *sigh* they'll be home soon so I gotta change. I might've wet and done something else. I HATE MOVING FROM MY COMFORTABLE SPOT!
    Nah, just say, "Damnit! it's my place and I didn't want to move from my comfy spot!"
    ....that should work right? >.>

BabyMoon

Well, its hard not to smell a messy diaper... And if I had wet anymore I would've leaked on the couch *sigh* I wish I could put on another diaper. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO INTRUDE D: Oh well, probably would've gotten diaper rash if I had sat any longer. That was the first time I had messed actually. Never had worked up the guts to do it, just glad I wasn't caught. That would've been very awkward... D:'

I guess im lucky then as I kinda have my own place. all to myself most of the time. I alwas wear at home hen im on my own. as im also ab im alwas in one of my onsies or one of my sleppeers.

good thing too right now as its that's time of year here where everything freezes to death. its winter time here iin case you didn't get it.

I live in the uk where we are coming into winter and I think this year will the cldest one on record. its only November and already im thiking of other ways to keep warm. other than just having the indows closed and the heaters on and wearing my onsies and sleeper s together, also covered in my duvet and still freezing.

but I guess that just a british winter for you lolz

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    good thing too right now as its that's time of year here where everything freezes to death. its winter time here iin case you didn't get it.
    Yeah it's a chilly night tonight! Expecting a bit of ground frost tonight. However I like the cosyness of a warm onesie and comfy diaper indoors, while it is freezing outside. It's very comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Yeah it's a chilly night tonight! Expecting a bit of ground frost tonight. However I like the cosyness of a warm onesie and comfy diaper indoors, while it is freezing outside. It's very comforting.

are you from uk too routeleader ?