Thread: Lille Supreme Fit- Issues with tabs.

Default Lille Supreme Fit- Issues with tabs.

Here in the U.K I can get hold of Lille Supreme Fit briefs very easily, and I have been regularly ordering them over the past 4 years. However my most recent box has caused me concern. Don't get me wrong the absorbancy is great as it has always been- but the tapes don't seem to perform well as they used too.

Especially the lower tabs on each side . They slowly become undone even with little movement and it's really annoying me. Does anyone else have the same problem with this?

Are you talking about the cloth backed ones ?

its because they are Velcro , if you look at the tena slip ultima it has a plastic landing zone and plastic tabs , which performs well , Abena x-plus has plastic tabs aswell and they seem okay , like i said i think its the Velcro tabs they seem to come loose with one wetting and pop off if you move , maybe fasten them a little looser ?

I have tried virtually every position with the tabs. The velcro area on the tab seems tiny as well. I swear they used to be much better than that in the past, and I am finding myself duct taping the brief on.. which kinda sucks. The size fits okay so I do not believe that is the issue. Very disappointed..

I see they stock Lille supreme diapers here in SA too.
    Does anybody no how they compare to the cloth backed Molicare premium super soft?
    I find sometimes the Molicare diapers also have a bottom tape sliding issue.

I wear them regularly and have not had the same issues. I do however use a body stocking to hold it in place so this may have helped

wow where can you get tena ultima, where can you order that

Quote Originally Posted by mac30 View Post
    wow where can you get tena ultima, where can you order that
    Are you from the Uk ? if so Search results for: 'tena slip ultima'

if your from europe try euro DL , for america , im not sure

I ended up buying super glue to affix the weak tabs. The super glue works a treat but it is still an inconvenience.