Thread: Confusion in the Question

Lightbulb Confusion in the Question

Obviously there has been confusion in my husband's poll and previous thread. There is no way to perfectly depict our situation merely in a two sided question, so I will say this: There are many things contributing to the rising problem that we have been faced with other than the obvious. I won't get deep into that, but I really appreciate the idea that he is truly willing to give up anything for me. (Not that I requested him to.) Sex therapy is really good idea, but for much deeper reasons than a baby bottle and diaper. Thank you for the suggestion, xtrabulk. Until we reach a conclusion that fits both sides of the issue, we have decided to build on our common interests and continue to grow closer. Our marriage is strong enough to overcome this, but there are other issues that need to be taken care of in order to find a good balance between the two interests at hand. I am extremely appreciative that my husband is so understanding and is literally willing to make those kind of decisions if necessary, although over time I doubt they will be. I love him more than he will ever know

I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this. Your situation is one relatives and outsiders won't really understand seeing as how uncommon this thing appears to be.

Love is the strongest of all emotions, it overcomes the rest. I have a feeling that you both will rise to the occasion, and I really respect you for understanding this.

Wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you for your kind words. I really do love his little side and hope to reincorporate it back into our relationship in time. I do feel it is necessary at this time to remove myself from the situation to accurately evaluate. I will be a mommy for him again in the future, but it is my responsibility to be the best wife I can be first. I hope to see you again later when I return to the site