Thread: Diaperbook Forbidden

Default Diaperbook Forbidden

anyone else having this problem?
    it just says this when trying to sign in?

You don't have permission to access /redirect.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at Welcome to Diaperbook - The newest community for diaper girls and guys Port 80

That's a problem on their end. Not much you can do about it unless your contact their admin team.

Yeah, definitely an error on their side if the Apache server is throwing an error. I won't pretend to know what's going on, but part of that second error is in a bwlimited file, so maybe something to do with hitting their bandwidth cap?

If that is the case, it is likely dead unless the admin finally starts caring again. From what I understand the site had been abandoned by the owner/admin for at least a couple years now (may be wrong though).

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE <33333 Personally, I like Black Star though