51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Give up your little side

17 33.33%
  • Give up your sex life

34 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you chose?

Default What would you chose?

Ok so I recently made a post about my wife enjoying babying me and letting me be a full AB when it is little time. Well this has caused a problem, kind of a big one. Now when it is time to be intimate, my wife can not get into the mood, due to her still seeing me as her little. So I have been thinking about given my AB side up, unless any of yal have some advice that might help. I also made this a poll to see what yal would do.

1. Give up your little side
    2. Give up sex

No. These kinds of extreme solutions are hopeless and counter-productive. It's going to take some talking and effort on both your parts to iron out the kinks but you might as well put up a poll for whether to give up breathing or water. These are both things you're going to have to manage and we need to stop looking for such either/or approaches to dealing with our problems. Back to the drawing board.

The poll clearly doesn't apply to someone like me who's wholly uninterested in sex. but I voted regardless. :P

I would see a sex therapist together. If your AB side is truly a part of you, you may end up resenting her for your own decision. I honestly don't see how you cant have it all with a little work. Your wife is your sole sexual caretaker, and I assume you have "adult baby syndrome" so I'd give sex therapy a try. Worked wonders for me and my wife ( but aside from a few onesies and a paci, I'm pretty much DL). As a bonus, it's SEX therapy, which can be fun at times.

wow that's tough man. I would say the answer lies in a mix of the two. It makes sense she wouldn't be in the mood if you guys were roleplaying so I would say maybe don't go AB as often and have some times where you are normal and you could have sex then

Personally, i don't have a sex life since i don't have a partner, but i would miss my little side so much. If my wife was upset because we were not having sex, then i would feel compelled to say, "give up the little side." In your situation though, it sounds kinda odd. If your wife is not missing having a sex life, then i guess it is up to you, unless she doesn't like the changes in your personality that come with removing your little side. If my imaginary wife found more satisfaction out of babying me than having sex, then i think i would personally be happier with keeping my little side. Both would be preferred though.
    I'd probably ask her how it is affecting her. If she doesn't feel like she is getting the attention she needs, and cant get it while looking at you as her baby, you might need to change things.

I still want to have kids in a few years, so I can't give up my sex life.

I'd rather have a baby than be a baby, when it boils down to it.

If I were 50, married, and could barely get it up to begin with... It'd be a different story. But I'm 19, in shape, in college, and building a career.

- - - Updated - - -

I still want to have kids in a few years, so I can't give up my sex life.

I'd rather have a baby than be a baby, when it boils down to it.

If I were 50, married, and could barely get it up to begin with... It'd be a different story. But I'm 19, in shape, in college, and building a career.

acorn

Option three:

Instead of giving up anything, maybe take up talking. Marriage is an entity that you both must breath life into, it takes the combined ongoing effort to keep it alive and communication is key. My argument is that in giving up either as listed in the poll, you are in effect running from a problem/issue as opposed to facing it with a view to resolution.

ST*U (whatever), Was it not enough to say it just the once, I'll bet you deliberately double posted. Seriously, to be an adult and only see through an adults eyes, you will miss all the fun of your child's learning experiences. Short and to the point, you would be too old to be around children. I currently troll a very young adult over the time she brewed a pot of coff-tea. Take one jar of coffee, 40 tea bags and 2lb's of sugar and boil the whole bloody lot up in the electric kettle. She forgot to add milk.
    Last edited by acorn; 03-Nov-2013 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by babymike1985 View Post
    Ok so I recently made a post about my wife enjoying babying me and letting me be a full AB when it is little time. Well this has caused a problem, kind of a big one. Now when it is time to be intimate, my wife can not get into the mood, due to her still seeing me as her little. So I have been thinking about given my AB side up, unless any of yal have some advice that might help. I also made this a poll to see what yal would do.

1. Give up your little side
    2. Give up sex
    Been there, got the tee shirt, my ex was great for about 3 years, the said enough, even though she was right into it, it's sad, with my new partner, she isn't involved, eleven though she knows of my likes. Sorry I can't offer any help, but I do know your predicament

Hi babymike1985,

I actually really do understand your predicament. I myself have been really analyzing and trying to better understand having a relationship that also has an ABDL dynamic to it, and how to keep the relationship functional and healthy.

I completely agree with what Trevor and acorn had to say about talking this out and using communication.

My take on it is that this isn't a matter of "choosing" either sex or regression.

I noticed you said "when it is little time" which i'm guessing means there is also "adult" time too? If you have a relationship that also involves ABDL, its super important to make sure that both the "adult" side of the relationship and the "ABDL" side are strong.

It sounds to me more like you might need to focus on the "adult" side of things more. Your wife doesn't seem to be interested in being sexual with your "little" side, which is understandable. It seems like it's important to her for you guys to both be in "adult mode" when it's time to be sexual, and would make it easier for her to get in the mood.

Maybe she has trouble knowing when you're out of "little" mode? You might need to make sure you communicate that more clearly with each other..
    You also might need to put more time into the "adult" side of your relationship. Just to make sure she sees you as the "adult you" during intimacy and you maintain the adult side of your bond.

You don't need to give up either one, you just need to make sure they are in balance. Communicate with each other, find out what each others needs are.

Sometimes i'm not so great at explaining these things but I do have experience with balancing a relationship and an ABDL dynamic, so if you want to talk to someone about it you can PM me if you want =)

I hope that helped a little bit though!!

Good luck to you both!!!