Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early birthday present to myself.

Default Early birthday present to myself.

My birthday is in two weeks so I ordered these early after hearing different people say shipping took longer than ABU and Bambino.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DGHSPYdh.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	19035

Name:	qIC9XDZh.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	19036

Name:	MEMRjZSh.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	19037

They arrived yesterday afternoon by USPS after only a few days.

As soon as this Bellissimo can't take anymore I'm gonna change into one.

They shipped pretty quickly for me. I think the problem was that when their website first came up, they were taking orders before they could fulfill them. Once they had them in stock, they were able to get them out in a timely manner. Happy upcoming birthday and I hope you enjoy them. I think they'd be better off using the bear from their company logo rather than the sort of googly eye bear they have but they're a decent diaper. Here's hoping they will eventually be able to come down to some reasonable prices.

For 25 dollars for 10 of them. I would hope they would use something else other then USPS and deliver it quickly. Either way they are cute, though the bear could be better as Trevor pointed out.

Also when you're done with one, can you compare them against the Bellismos?

looks like they changed their bag design to something that looks a little better. I don't clearly remember what my bag looked like, but pretty sure it wasn't like that

They're an expensive treat for sure. I wonder if ABU is going to do another run of fabines?

So you opened your birthday present early!? ;0

In seriousness, definitely post a review, they look interesting, I'm curious how they compare to the Bellissimo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    When you're done with one, can you compare them against the Bellismos?
    They're a lot like Bambinos Bellismos. But softer, a little thiner and more plasticy. And somehow they're also quieter. I usually have to throw undies on over Bambinos to mask the sound when going out, and I didn't have to with these. Just threw on some basketball shorts over the diapey and went on my way. No crinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I wonder if ABU is going to do another run of fabines?
    Still sad I missed their first run! I order some off Ebay as the second part of my present to myself. Those arrive tomorrow.

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I wanted to get some for those diapers. But for the meantime I have to save up for now. I might get some of those diapers next year hopefully.

When I got mine they came UPS. The shipping time wasn't all that bad considering the order was on the road over Labor Day weekend. Still have five left. Would like
    to see the price come down and an improvement in the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by rileysurfer View Post
    They're a lot like Bambinos Bellismos. But softer, a little thiner and more plasticy. And somehow they're also quieter. I usually have to throw undies on over Bambinos to mask the sound when going out, and I didn't have to with these. Just threw on some basketball shorts over the diapey and went on my way. No crinkles.
    I meant in terms of effectiveness, if they hold comparable amounts. I generally don't care about noise and thickness since my dad's fully aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I meant in terms of effectiveness, if they hold comparable amounts. I generally don't care about noise and thickness since my dad's fully aware.
    They appear to be lower sap, but the same construction and thickness. Capacity is probably slightly less, but wicking would be better. (bambinos CAN leak if they're already wet and you flood them, ASC would be less likely to leak under those conditions) They also lack elastic in the front OR the back. Leg elastic and leak guards are identical.