Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, I am a long time diaper lover from Alberta Canada,, I am hoping to meet some new friends and chat with people who love diapers as much as I do .

Quote Originally Posted by dprluver View Post
    Hi everyone, I am a long time diaper lover from Alberta Canada,, I am hoping to meet some new friends and chat with people who love diapers as much as I do .
    Well, there are a lot of us on here that do enjoy diapers. So tell us, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, activities, interests?

And welcome!

Welcome to the gang! We are a friendly bunch here and we look forward to your contributions. Tell us more about yourself- any outside interests?

Greetings from a fellow Canadian! I'm from Ottawa myself. I caught snippets of the Conservative convention which was held in Calgary this weekend on the news, even though I'm not a conservative. Interesting times in Canadian politics with the Senate scandal and Rob Ford's ongoing shenanigans in Toronto. You can't buy that kind of entertainment anywhere.

I have some family who just relocated to Calgary so I hope to get there some day.

Anyway, welcome to the site.