Thread: Newer Than a Fresh Pack of Diapers

DrainedEyes

Default Newer Than a Fresh Pack of Diapers

Hi. I'm Shaun.

I like heavy music, softer music, most things with guitars.
    I play video games often. Favourites are currently, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and GTA V.
    I buy diapers when I can, tho I wish it was more often. Usually goodnites because I'm not very big. I like acting like a baby and a girl.
    I have a girl friend who is supportive but we don't ever talk about it.
    My only AB/DL friend converted to "normalism" so I have no buddies who like that stuff.

I to like role play as babies, among other things.
    I need AB/DL friends/

You know, that was a fine intro, you covered a lot of ground , fast.

I like heavy music, softer music,
    Here is some classical music that is heavy and soft. I just replied to another guy with a different version of the same tune and a different video here. Both vids are kind of neat in their own way. Video gaming is hugely popular among Adiscers, in that, you have plenty in common with scads of us.

I have a girl friend who is supportive but we don't ever talk about it.
    Sometimes not talking about something is the very best way to be supportive. Maybe she agrees. Maybe she knows talking about it is best left to other insiders, who feel the same way about the same things. Maybe she just knows diapers are not the most interesting thing about you, and she could name a whole lotta things about you she is more interested in. I have a special lady who knows all about me and Adisc and diapers and would rather talk about anything but.

My only AB/DL friend converted to "normalism"
    So back to the closet he went, back to the land of denial. He'll surface again, you wait and see. You have one of the best known abdl groups out there, New Jersey Littles. Here is a Fetlife link to their group. https://fetlife.com/groups/14279 Believe you me, abdl friends are much closer and more numerous than you might ever have imagined, live and online, both. This thing we share, is not so easy to turn your back on. You can ignore it but it never goes away.

Adisc is a support site. Helping you reach further into the abdl community is one thing we can do for you.

And as to role-play and your ab/lg identity, you are now surrounded by others who understand, and even identify likewise.

Kick off your shoes, pull up a chair, and sty a while.

DrainedEyes

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post

Kick off your shoes, pull up a chair, and sty a while.
    Haha! Thanks for the advice. This is exactly what I plan on doing.