Thread: Beer in a bottle?

Default Beer in a bottle?

A couple of days ago I put a can of coke in my bottle (well...really a bottle shaped "spill proof" sippy cup type thing) and accidentally knocked it over and it exploded out of the sides and went everywhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sippy.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	19034

I was wondering if beer and any kinda fizzy drink would all result in similar situation if spilled (I'm kind of clumsy lol)? Should I stick to juices and water?

Yes,

Any fizzy drink adult or not will squirt out of a soppy cup or bottle if shaken...

Stick with wine or scotch, that's my take on it...

B

Stick to non-carbonated drinks. I've had soda in my playtex insulator cups but it always leaked out the valve and spout unless I was very careful not to agitate it.

Stick to juices, water, milk. Simply Lemonade is awesome from a sippy cup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Yes,

Any fizzy drink adult or not will squirt out of a soppy cup or bottle if shaken...

Stick with wine or scotch, that's my take on it...

B
    Asides some beers, spirits are much better IMHO. I hate getting drunk though and its expensive as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Stick to non-carbonated drinks. I've had soda in my playtex insulator cups but it always leaked out the valve and spout unless I was very careful not to agitate it.

Stick to juices, water, milk. Simply Lemonade is awesome from a sippy cup.

- - - Updated - - -

Asides some beers, spirits are much better IMHO. I hate getting drunk though and its expensive as hell.
    Yes,

I don't drink a lot, but I'll have a scotch once or twice a week, usually whial either writing, recording, or playing music...

But, yep it isn't cheap...

B

I drink beer from original bottles, it keeps cold more time. In bib I dislike. Nothing with bubbles, prefere juice, aquarius... AND BEER ISN'T FOR THE KIDS !!!

My toddler enjoys vodka and oj in her baba, but thats just for special ocasions. Beer and soda pop are just too fizzy imho for use in bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    My toddler enjoys vodka and oj in her baba, but thats just for special ocasions. Beer and soda pop are just too fizzy imho for use in bottles.
    Well,

I've never liked vodka...More of a scotch man, and Canadian whiskey

Back before I was laid up, I never drank, flying and security doesn't go well together...

B