Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Diapers Vs. Fabine

Default Bambino Diapers Vs. Fabine

Hi

I wanted information regarding the manufacturers of these two diapers. Does anyone know who manufactures them (I need a name of a company)? Is it manufactured in the U.S or in China?

I am interested in importing an entire container with a few custom features so any info regarding the manufacturers and how to get a hold of them will be useful.

Thanks

P.S

I am not talking about the website, of course, I want to know which company manufacturers them for these two websites? Who is behind these diapers so to speak?

They're machined on similar equipment. Probably a chinese company VIA Alibaba or the likes.

Take a look on there, lots of companies that can produce something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    They're machined on similar equipment. Probably a chinese company VIA Alibaba or the likes.

Take a look on there, lots of companies that can produce something similar.
    Well I was hoping it is a Chinese comapny on Alibaba. This way i can have easy access to them.

I did search Alibaba, however there are hundreds of different sellers. Can anyone point to the one THEY use?

Thanks

I thought Fabine was manufactured in Germany and Bambino in Washington state...

Quote Originally Posted by tornpup View Post
    I thought Fabine was manufactured in Germany and Bambino in Washington state...
    Can you give me more details on where you got this info from?

Well,

There are many places you can or could have them made for you...

Cheapest for a container or two will most likely be shenghen, china...

They are setup for smaller runs that some other areas of production...it's also and export zone...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

There are many places you can or could have them made for you...

Cheapest for a container or two will most likely be shenghen, china...

They are setup for smaller runs that some other areas of production...it's also and export zone...

B
    The problem is I'm looking to produce the same quality as Fabine / bambinos. This is why i want to know which company produces it for them..

Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    The problem is I'm looking to produce the same quality as Fabine / bambinos. This is why i want to know which company produces it for them..
    Ok,

But, in developing or ordering a custom product does not require the same mfg...

In fact another mfg will most likely be a better/cheaper product that is developed...

There are many mfg that can make things...

I've owned many companies over the last 20 years...

If you want fabines get a distribution deal setup...

If you want a better product or anything different it is actually best practice to write a rfp...send it to the mfg's and see who is the best bidder, get samples, etc, and then go into production.

Using the same mfg as the other companies may be the best it may not...that will come out in the bid process...

Not trying to rain on your idea...but develope a rfp and submit it to many vendors...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Ok,

But, in developing or ordering a custom product does not require the same mfg...

In fact another mfg will most likely be a better/cheaper product that is developed...

There are many mfg that can make things...

I've owned many companies over the last 20 years...

If you want fabines get a distribution deal setup...

If you want a better product or anything different it is actually best practice to write a rfp...send it to the mfg's and see who is the best bidder, get samples, etc, and then go into production.

Using the same mfg as the other companies may be the best it may not...that will come out in the bid process...

Not trying to rain on your idea...but develope a rfp and submit it to many vendors...

B
    This would make sense however it would require that I test the quality of every manufacturer before hand.. which is a big task.. If I know the mfk of Fabine or Bambinos it is much easier to take it from there..

Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    This would make sense however it would require that I test the quality of every manufacturer before hand.. which is a big task.. If I know the mfk of Fabine or Bambinos it is much easier to take it from there..
    Well,

But you underestimate the Chinese to:

1- knock off a product
    2- cheating things to make more profit without notifying the buyers.

I've worked on behalf and directly with vendors for several different items over there...even spent time over at the mfg facilities...

Without a very clear cut rfp, and a direct and even clearer contract I've seen it come out very bad, even for huge corporations there are issues...

Look at all the recalled products from companies that have sourced from china...everything from poor performance to toxic chemicals in baby toys...

If you want to do this...great...I hope you do...

But, the need for rfp an very detailed po's will not be wise!

If you don't have everything 100% concrete in the order it will default to the cheapest product...

You may be stuck with an inferior product at the Oakland docs that you can't sell, and that wire isn't going to come back easily, if at all...

Just food for thought...

P.s. this is why companies like making the fabines and other take quite a long time to actually happen...

And you then need to account for the transport time too...4-6 weeks unless you pay much higher rates for a fast ship...a slow boat from china isn't just a cliche...

B