Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a crib? Would you like one?

Default Do you have a crib? Would you like one?

My AB tendencies are kicking in again..

I do not have a crib like most of us, however I have always fancied a metal, sterile industrial style crib. Although I like the idea of a wooden, infantile crib, a metal hospital style one has always appealed to me much more.

I think this stems from me being interested in BDSM elements. There is something very comforting about being enclosed in a metal crib, something very protective, yet restricting at the same time.

Do you have a crib? If not, do you have an idea of a 'dream crib' ?

This is my crib I have had for years and it's warm comfy and keeps baby safe.
    bn3baby

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2712 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	19027

Well,

Have a half built one...

Metal, all aluminum...

So, got to work on it...

Maybe tomorrow...that seems to be what I say everyday...

B

- - - Updated - - -

Well,

I'm feeling better over the last few days...might have the energy...

B

I don't have a crib but I've been wanting to try one for a long time. I'd prefer a wooden one but as long as its well designed a metal one wouldn't be too bad.

A crib is one ab item I'm not very interested in. I definitely wouldn't want a metal one, too hospital-like.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    My AB tendencies are kicking in again..

I do not have a crib like most of us, however I have always fancied a metal, sterile industrial style crib. Although I like the idea of a wooden, infantile crib, a metal hospital style one has always appealed to me much more.

I think this stems from me being interested in BDSM elements. There is something very comforting about being enclosed in a metal crib, something very protective, yet restricting at the same time.

Do you have a crib? If not, do you have an idea of a 'dream crib' ?
    As an adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I really do want a steel rail adult crib to sleep in.

I admit that the single aspect of my children's infancy that I used to my AB advantage was the crib. More than once when no one was home I climbed into their big white convertible youth-bed sized crib and lay there, pretending, imagining, dreaming...careful, very, very careful never to fall asleep...

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    As an adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I really do want a steel rail adult crib to sleep in.
    Well,

You know, I'm sure I'd be listed with some type of autism...it's wasn't as big of an area of clinical studies when I was a kid...but I've been having tactical issues and small motor issues forever...

Now at this stage of the game...after a fairly serious spinal cord trauma, c4-5-6 being toast and some cranium issues...

Anyhow, I've always wanted a nice metal crib...now I've got to finish mine...

B

Sort of making a joke, I've suggest one for me and my wife, a big, queen sized crib. Because of my wife's health issues, she's actually fallen out of the bed several times. So far, she doesn't want a crib. The irony is that she needs it more than my baby side does, though baby side would like one.