Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know what these are

Default Anybody know what these are

I've been googling around trying to find out what brand these nappies are and I can't find them. They look awesome!

Well Tigger, I'd have to say is what you've got there are diapers if I had to guess. But seriously, I'm not sure, look like an adult diaper thats been modified to look like a baby one.

I don't think they are modified, but I do think they are cool and I want some

I'd have to agree with Molicare, they look like a regular adult diaper that's been modified with 'tape'. You can have this tape made (my ex did and sold it) for a nominal fee. I expect if someone looked at some of the enlarged pics they could tell you which diaper it is from the lettering in the 'wetness indicator' stripe.

I'm no expert but I've gotta say I think ayanna and molicare are right - if you look in some of the close-ups you can see that the tape looks like it's just been stuck on.

awww I've looked at all the close ups and I don't think it looks like it's stuck on. I tried to read what the wetness indicator says but my eyes suck... Can anyone else read it at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I tried to read what the wetness indicator says but my eyes suck... Can anyone else read it at all?
    I belive it says "MEDIUM 222222222" or something similar... which doesn't tell you much about what diaper it is.

oh... Maybe it is just modified byt the person who posted it there and I'm too stupid to see it o.O

I believe those are some sort of asian diaper brand... I've seen them used on a number of ABDL photo/vid sites... can't tell ya' the exact name though... sorry.

they look cheap, do all diapers have the souble tape system (with the blue undertape)?

they are totally just modified.