Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How old is too old to be in diapers playing with toys.

Default How old is too old to be in diapers playing with toys.

Last two days I had a purge, I threw all my Ab related items such as my pacifier, my baby bottles and my diapers. I do not know the exact reason for this event to occur to me. I just felt guilty over wearing diapers and regressing and everything else in my young adult life seems wobbling. I felt everything wrong of wearing diapers and being an AB. The image of me in diapers seems ugly and I do not find cute at this point. I ask myself this How old is too old to be in diapers playing baby ?. As much my inner self are in diapers with sippy cups, my older of me the meaner ones seem to overtake me.

You know a lot of us has these moments. Its in these times that we need to take a deep breath and try and find a compromise with ourselves. Something that is part of you especially something like this can be really hard to remove from your life. I think the best thing for you to tell yourself that you done nothing wrong. The world that we live in is full of debates on what is right and what is wrong. Every person has a different opinion and to be honest I live by knowing that this world is not perfect and I don't let it decide on how I should live. Neither should you

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbaby View Post
    Last two days I had a purge, I threw all my Ab related items such as my pacifier, my baby bottles and my diapers. I do not know the exact reason for this event to occur to me. I just felt guilty over wearing diapers and regressing and everything else in my young adult life seems wobbling. I felt everything wrong of wearing diapers and being an AB. The image of me in diapers seems ugly and I do not find cute at this point. I ask myself this How old is too old to be in diapers playing baby ?. As much my inner self are in diapers with sippy cups, my older of me the meaner ones seem to overtake me.
    Its is up to you are your self it will always be up to you

I too had binges. Around 22 -23 i stopped with the cycle and became more comfortable with myself.

Astra

Age three.

I see people mentioning their "purges" and I find that a little odd myself.
    Perhaps that is merely because it is so utterly unrelatable to me. I've never felt any amount of guilt or regret over my LG/DL side for as long as I've lived.
    The idea of throwing out those possessions actually makes me feel a little queezy.

I believe that is a question that we all ask ourselves at some point.
    It was fun being an AB, but I also feel that I dont look as good as a baby now as I did when i was 25 or so.
    I dont know, maybe it is diferent for every one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    I believe that is a question that we all ask ourselves at some point.
    It was fun being an AB, but I also feel that I dont look as good as a baby now as I did when i was 25 or so.
    I dont know, maybe it is diferent for every one of us.
    I don't think I ever consciously asked myself that question. If you're old or mature enough to pose the question or recognize the intrinsic incongruity, you're too old, at least as public behavior. Knowing that I was too old for that is precisely what got my motor running in the first place, so there's no reason to ask myself the question. Coming to terms with it personally is a different matter, and that took some time.

As I have begun to engage in this with others, I've had to watch out for it starting to feel too normal, as the personal enjoyment has always hinged on this abnormality. I'm learning to accept that this can mean different things depending on the circumstances but I'm not particularly concerned about society's views on whether or not I should enjoy my playtime.