Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woke up wet

Default Woke up wet

Well the tiltle says it all but let me explain

Last night i went to sleep in a DRY nappy i am 100% certain because i changed before i slept , now i went to bed early because i had to be up for work at 5.

When i woke up i felt a little groggy and the sensation of a full bladder hit me i got up and checked my nappy , sometimes it shifts around , one mainly because i fidgit allot , the second being that it was cloth backed , now after checking it i noticed that it was very slightly wet , at first i thought it was just sweat , but i noticed the strip had turned blue down the front , i undid the nappy because i was still sure it was sweat only to find the padding had turned urine yellow it smelt like it aswell , now i must state i have NEVER been a bedwetter , so long as i can remember , is there any reason why this could have happened ? i can always control my bladder i dont see how i could have "leaked"

It can happen to all of us at one time or another. As we get older it can increase in frequency. If it doesn't happen for awhile I wouldn't be to concerned about it.

Everyone has an incident every once in a while. I was potty trained at around one and a half, I naturally have a strong bladder and I've even lost it once.

I also didn't have the availability of diapers at the time. So, it made a mess.

Don't worry about it, unless it is persistent I'm sure its not a problem. If it persists then you may want to seek help.

This has never happened to me in a diaper, but it has in other situations. I was never a bed wetter as a kid, but twice in my late teens I wet the bed unexpectedly. One of these occasions was when I was sleeping over at was then my girlfriends parents house, and I just wet the 'camping bed' really badly. I was up at 3 in the morning scrubbing urine out of the sheets from the sink. No one said anything- and thank fuck I was in a single bed on my own.

I have had this happen to me several times. I often wear diapers at night while sleeping because I enjoy it, not because I have to. I almost always wake before I pee. Several times however, I have woke up in the morning and found myself wet, but I have no memory of peeing. I really think that I woke up and realized that I had to go and had a diaper on, peed and went back to sleep without remembering waking up. I just didn't wake up enough to remember. Often, I will wet several times during the night and I can't remember how many times i went.

The first time I woke up wet without remembering going, I worried that I could have an accident if I wasn't wearing a diaper. I have never had an accident while not wearing a diaper. I don't worry about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Somore View Post
    The first time I woke up wet without remembering going, I worried that I could have an accident if I wasn't wearing a diaper. I have never had an accident while not wearing a diaper. I don't worry about it anymore.
    The solution of course is obvious, always sleep diapered

norcal57

I think oleman72 hit it on the head. It happens to all of us sometime or another. It has happened to me when I was heavily medicated many years ago, and again when I drank too much. I usually wake up at night because I have to go. I wish I would just be able to sleep through the night, and not wake up wet (always diapered). I tried a couple of Hyp tapes to help me wet naturally at night, but never got there.

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    I think oleman72 hit it on the head. It happens to all of us sometime or another. It has happened to me when I was heavily medicated many years ago, and again when I drank too much. I usually wake up at night because I have to go. I wish I would just be able to sleep through the night, and not wake up wet (always diapered). I tried a couple of Hyp tapes to help me wet naturally at night, but never got there.
    I don't think it has anything to do with me getting older im still a young in , only 22 , well it happened again last night went to bed in a dry tena ultima with a size six booster in , woke around 6 and found the booster was very wet , no leaks on to the bed though so yay for that , should i be worried now , tonight i think im not going to drink any fluids past 9 use loo before bed and no nappy , see if that's the problem ??

been wearing diapers to bed more often. i find i wake up more often with a very wet diaper.

Being a bed wetter it happens to me every night. I have to wear diapers every night to bed.