Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new kid on the block

Default new kid on the block

Oh wow, I see that that title is a regular here.

Anyways, just thought I'd drop a thread here and see what happens.

I'm Torn, diaperfur/babyfur living in Oklahoma. It's not too bad here, lots of friends to hang with, some even sharing my interests.

I like doing wood and leather work, it's something fun to keep my hands busy when I'm not at work, otherwise I'd spend all day baking and eating cookies or something worse probably.

I live with my boyfriend and a couple of huskies that I love dearly.

And that's all I can think of to say off the top of my head, so now it's Q&A time. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by tornpup View Post

I'm Torn, diaperfur/babyfur living in Oklahoma. It's not too bad here, lots of friends to hang with, some even sharing my interests.

I like doing wood and leather work, it's something fun to keep my hands busy when I'm not at work, otherwise I'd spend all day baking and eating cookies or something worse probably.

And that's all I can think of to say off the top of my head, so now it's Q&A time. ^-^
    Welcome tornpup! I see you already jumped into the threads - great! Between your DIY projects and being an electrician it sounds like you're quite the handyman. What's wrong with baking other than eating your creations? What was the largest leather work project you've done so far?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome tornpup! I see you already jumped into the threads - great! Between your DIY projects and being an electrician it sounds like you're quite the handyman. What's wrong with baking other than eating your creations? What was the largest leather work project you've done so far?

Oh, nothing's wrong with the baking, it's the eating and growing a belly that I try to avoid.

The largest leather project I've done was a sling for a friend, it's 45" long and about 24" wide with 10 oz. Leather and reinforced edges and double reinforced corners. It's probably overkill for anything short of a horse, and I'd bet you could lift one of them with it. Unfortunately he backed out after I finished it.

Bondage gear really wasn't what I thought I'd be working on when I started, but there's a demand for it and not as much for dog collars and harnesses.

Oh, nothing's wrong with the baking, it's the eating and growing a belly that I try to avoid.
    I know what you mean! lol

The largest leather project I've done was a sling for a friend, it's 45" long and about 24" wide with 10 oz. Leather and reinforced edges and double reinforced corners. It's probably overkill for anything short of a horse, and I'd bet you could lift one of them with it. Unfortunately he backed out after I finished it.

Bondage gear really wasn't what I thought I'd be working on when I started, but there's a demand for it and not as much for dog collars and harnesses.
    Shoot no one wants a leather dog collar? They're pretty classy if done right!

Welcome to our little (er...well I guess we're kinda big...) family! What's your favorite thing to bake? Also, what are your dog's names? I absolutely adore dogs! I was thinking about getting a husky. how intelligent are they?

Quote Originally Posted by TARDISchaser View Post
    Shoot no one wants a leather dog collar? They're pretty classy if done right!

Welcome to our little (er...well I guess we're kinda big...) family! What's your favorite thing to bake? Also, what are your dog's names? I absolutely adore dogs! I was thinking about getting a husky. how intelligent are they?
    I attempt to bake bread occasionally but mostly I'm a cookie monster deluxe.

I have two huskies, Kodi and Sebastian. They are smart in a mischievous way, not really much for tricks, but they watch you and will learn how to open doors with lever handles and stuff like that. I go camping a lot and used to leave the pups in the tent occasionally because they'd be calmer in there, but then Kodi learned how to open the zipper and I can't leave them alone unless I have them on a lead anymore. If you do get a husky I'd suggest you invest a good bit of time in training, they can be a handful if left untrained.

Welcome to the site. It's good to see another Okie on here. There doesn't seem to be that many of us. As far as Q&A goes: does your boyfriend know about the diaperfur stuff?

Hello from me also - and it was nice hearing about the huskies

.They are smart in a mischievous way, not really much for tricks, but they watch you and will learn how to open doors with lever handles and stuff like that.
    Sounds like my relations, though we are too little admired and too much thought a "pest species." Hmmmph

The story of the 4 foot by 2 foot sling has me interested. What use did the guy who commissioned it have in mind? Maybe he said he raised horses and there was a misunderstanding? Hey, I'm just kidding about that, but I really am interested in what he intended to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Welcome to the site. It's good to see another Okie on here. There doesn't seem to be that many of us. As far as Q&A goes: does your boyfriend know about the diaperfur stuff?
    He does know and indulges me some, often giving me snacks and juice packs and the like, even helped me pad up a few times. He's not really into it himself though, he just does it for me. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello from me also - and it was nice hearing about the huskies Sounds like my relations, though we are too little admired and too much thought a "pest species." Hmmmph

The story of the 4 foot by 2 foot sling has me interested. What use did the guy who commissioned it have in mind? Maybe he said he raised horses and there was a misunderstanding? Hey, I'm just kidding about that, but I really am interested in what he intended to do with it.
    Well, it's a sex sling, meant to aid in positioning him so he and his partner could comfortably enjoy each other in positions that are normally dificult if possible at all using conventional furniture. And I'm just really big on quality and wanted this sling to last him for as long as he can use it, and if he sold it, for as long as the next owners could use it, regardless of any weight issues.

Well, it's a sex sling, meant to aid in positioning him so he and his partner could comfortably enjoy each other in positions that are normally dificult if possible at all using conventional furniture. And I'm just really big on quality and wanted this sling to last him for as long as he can use it, and if he sold it, for as long as the next owners could use it, regardless of any weight issues.
    Thanks, and well-said, without being needlessly explicit. You know, without going as far as having Obsessive-Compulsive disorder a great many of us, including me, are somewhat obsessive. Like the way we like our diapers to look and feel just so, taped exactly how we like, and so forth. An obsession with quality and precision is a good thing, a damn good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not really into it himself though, he just does it for me. <3
    I like him already.