Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heyy From Nowheresvile Pennsylvania

Default Heyy From Nowheresvile Pennsylvania

Hi I am Jessie. I live in Pennsylvania. I am gay. I am 19 will be 20 in May. I have been into diapers since I was eight years old but have only actually been able to wear for a short time. My first experience was when I was ten and I smuggled one of my family friends sons goodnights into my room. I wore it for a bit but then felt ashamed for stealing it. Idk. I like video games and anything comic book related. I also love reptiles I have two baby chinese water dragons as pets and they're names are Thrax and Jade. I was president of my highschool comic book club, and when I had money to spend on college, I was also presdient of the gay straight alliance there. That was a hand full let me tell you. I am really here in the hopes of making new friends and hopefully some who are close by my location since pennsylvania is a lonely and boring place to live and not have many friends. I have a tumblr with pics of me diapered on it and other people who are really cute and need cuddling you can ask for that. Sooooo I guess that's that for now?

Hello Jessie and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome Shubuscus! I see in your profile you like reptiles. Do you have any pets?

I have two chinese water dragon reptiles as pets they're named thrax and jade. And thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1383453126987.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	19033  

Cool indeed, and thanks for that image.

anything comic book related.
    you say. Have you yet come across Diaperman? The Mighty Heroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia where we read

Diaper Man, whose primary alias is pronounced by the announcer as "...and Di-ah-per Man," is a red-headed, diapered, yet fully articulate baby as well as the leader/brains of the group, who sounds a lot like Popeye the Sailor. His main weapon is his bottle, which by holding on to the rubber nipple, he can swing (or shoot like a slingshot) around forcefully. The bottle can also shoot high pressure streams of baby formula. In emergencies, Diaper Man (and often Strong Man) will drink some formula from the bottle when extra strength is needed.
    Also Rocket Raccoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia who is a fictional superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics.

I was also presdient of the gay straight alliance there.
    cool.

Adisc, being a support site, we not only counsel and advise, and cuddle our members, we halp them succeed in quests. A common quest is finding other abdl people, live and online, although not by acting as a dating site. Two commonly indicated avenues of exploration are Fetlife, with its many abdl groups, and Diapermates

- - - Updated - - -

In both cases let the buyer beware, and neither comes with an endorsement, both you make of what you will. Live contact has risks and rewards. Good luck.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 03-Nov-2013 at 08:20.

Actually I'm more of a DC comics kinda guy and kid flash and tim drake robin will always be my comic book crushes. So I never heard of those guys but they sound pretty rad. Also thanks for the websites ill try it out with caution. O_o sorry lifes been busy so I havnt had time to reply or even relax

Welcome to our little hang out! Nice intro.

So... where exactly do you call Nowheresville? Because odds are, I know exactly where it is. See, I'm in PA as well, which to be honest with you, I've found isn't quite common on here as I'm sure we would both like it to be.
    Don't want to give away too much info on here, but I live in the south central part of PA.
    Also, it isn't THAT boring of a place to live. :P
    Pretty cool you were in the comic book club. Was in the anime club myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to our little hang out! Nice intro.

So... where exactly do you call Nowheresville? Because odds are, I know exactly where it is. See, I'm in PA as well, which to be honest with you, I've found isn't quite common on here as I'm sure we would both like it to be.
    Don't want to give away too much info on here, but I live in the south central part of PA.
    Also, it isn't THAT boring of a place to live. :P
    Pretty cool you were in the comic book club. Was in the anime club myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I do apologize for the double posts. No idea what's causing it. ;(

- - - Updated - - -

I do apologize for the double posts. No idea what's causing it. ;(

I live near greensburg pa wich is a hour away from pittsburgh

I know Greensburg, that's cool. So you're about 1.5 hours away.